Wonder Woman (Diana Prince) is one of the members of the team of superheros and superheroines called the Justice League.
Powers and Abilities
Being a princess from a distant and hostile world, Wonder Woman possesses the following abilities and superpowers:
- Superhuman Strength
- Supersonic Flight: Like Superman, she can fly faster than sound itself.
- Experienced Martial Artist
- Enhanced Reflexes
- Enhanced Endurance
- Superhuman Agility
- Truth Inducement: Using the Golden Lasso, she can force her enemy bound by it to tell the absolute truth.
- Longevity: Like the rest of her kind, Diana is capable of living for hundreds of years.
- Demigoddess Empowerment: She grows considerably stronger when borrowing the almighty powers of the deific goddesses Hera, Hestia, Hermes, Demetra, Aphrodite and Athena.Using these abilities does not make her nigh omnipotent, but a formidable opponent nonetheless.
- Shrimps and Prime Rib (cameo)
- Next to Hawkgirl, she is one of the strongest heroines in the League.
- She is considered to be in a romance with Superman, though in the TV series Justice League: Unlimited, it was implied she was romantically interested in Batman.