The title includes all the Teen Titans moving and dancing to the theme, with background vocals from the original series theme provided by Puffy AmiYumi. The original theme was remixed by Mix Master Mike for this show.
Teen Ti-tans, let's go!
Teen, Teen, T-T-T-T-T-Teen
- The title theme is slightly similar to the end credits in the original series.
- Batman's theme song goes on in the background for a little bit
- The dancing scene in the theme changes each season.
- Lebron James is the only character joining the Titans in the dancing scene.
- One of the scenes in the theme features the mini "comic book" sort of animations of the Titans dancing that are used many times throughout the series in word bubbles and such.
- The Season 1 scene animations (excluding Cyborg and Beast Boy) was used in "Waffles" while Robin, Starfire and Raven sing the Waffles Song.
- In Season 2, the dancing scene was changed; It was later used in "Baby Hands" where Brother Blood destroys all of the Titans' memories (excluding Robin).
- The dancing scene changed again in Season 3; it was used in "The Fourth Wall" where the Titans' defeat Control Freak, after the Titans' "reboot" back to normal.
- Sometimes, very, very rarely, this song is cut, such as the dance scene, the effect in the intro, etc.
- A different theme song took place during Island Adventures.
- When the Titans zoom up to form the title, the yellow "GO" is the only thing that doesn't change.
- In the Season 1 Intro, Starfire was doing the Monkey from Johnny Bravo.
- In the Season 2 Intro, Cyborg was doing the robot, and Beast Boy was doing Thriller.
- In the Season 3 Intro, Robin was doing Gangnam Style and Beast Boy was doing the Carlton.
- In the Season 4 Intro, Raven was doing the Uptown Funk, Cyborg was doing the Hammer Time, Beast Boy was doing the James Brown, Starfire was doing the Quan, and Robin was doing the Hotline Bling.
- In the Season 5 Intro,