FANDOM


  • whose to be eliminated in dodgeball read here http://ttgfanon.wikia.com/index.php?title=Total%20Drama%20Titans%3A%20Dodging%20your%20way%20to%20Victory  

    SEE-MORE WAS VOTED OFF

      Loading editor
    • who vote for jinx 

      what did she do

      and i was just gonna ship KF and Jinx and use ilovejayandzane's idea including her

      -.- 

        Loading editor
    • I did I vote for her.

        Loading editor
    • Supercat333 wrote:
      I did I vote for her.

      -.- 

      whatever shes not being eliminated for quite some time now

      seemore didnt even play, i know kyd didnt either but he won the last challenge and hes incredibly more awesome than seemore

      so thats why i picked him

        Loading editor
    • Oh well she's still on the game I think Jinx is actually nice now.

        Loading editor
    • Lol cant wait for the talent show!!!! :DDDDDDDD EEEEEHHHHH! THEN MY IDEA IS GOING.. HAHA JINX RECATION WILL BE = PRICELESS..

        Loading editor
    • Oh i voted wonder girl/ see more 

        Loading editor
    • Aw come on! Why Wonder Girl! Donna got screwed over in the original show so she at least deserves some fan fiction love

        Loading editor
    • Who's going to win ?

        Loading editor
    • Supercat333 wrote:
      Who's going to win ?

      We don't know yet

        Loading editor
    • Why ?

        Loading editor
    • Supercat333 wrote:
      Why ?


      Because she hasn't wirriten the 5th episode yet

        Loading editor
    • Booswithanger wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Why ?

      Because she hasn't wirriten the 5th episode yet


      Than who is she ?

        Loading editor
    • Supercat333 wrote:
      Booswithanger wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Why ?

      Because she hasn't wirriten the 5th episode yet

      Than who is she ?

      She is Jinx666 the writier of the series

        Loading editor
    • Booswithanger wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Booswithanger wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Why ?

      Because she hasn't wirriten the 5th episode yet

      Than who is she ?
      She is Jinx666 the writier of the series


      Is it a real episode ?

        Loading editor
    • Supercat333 wrote:
      Booswithanger wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Booswithanger wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Why ?

      Because she hasn't wirriten the 5th episode yet

      Than who is she ?
      She is Jinx666 the writier of the series

      Is it a real episode ?


      What do you mean "real episode"? .__.

        Loading editor
    • Booswithanger wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Booswithanger wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Booswithanger wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Why ?

      Because she hasn't wirriten the 5th episode yet

      Than who is she ?
      She is Jinx666 the writier of the series

      Is it a real episode ?

      What do you mean "real episode"? .__.


      I mean is it a real episode on Teen Titans Go series ?

        Loading editor
    • Supercat333 wrote:
      Booswithanger wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Booswithanger wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Booswithanger wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Why ?

      Because she hasn't wirriten the 5th episode yet

      Than who is she ?
      She is Jinx666 the writier of the series

      Is it a real episode ?

      What do you mean "real episode"? .__.

      I mean is it a real episode on Teen Titans Go series ?


      No it's not a real episode

        Loading editor
    • Booswithanger wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Booswithanger wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Booswithanger wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Booswithanger wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Why ?

      Because she hasn't wirriten the 5th episode yet

      Than who is she ?
      She is Jinx666 the writier of the series

      Is it a real episode ?

      What do you mean "real episode"? .__.

      I mean is it a real episode on Teen Titans Go series ?

      No it's not a real episode


      So it was on Teen Titans Go Fanon it was all just a idea ?

        Loading editor
    • Supercat333 wrote:
      Booswithanger wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Booswithanger wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Booswithanger wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Booswithanger wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Why ?

      Because she hasn't wirriten the 5th episode yet

      Than who is she ?
      She is Jinx666 the writier of the series

      Is it a real episode ?

      What do you mean "real episode"? .__.

      I mean is it a real episode on Teen Titans Go series ?

      No it's not a real episode

      So it was on Teen Titans Go Fanon it was all just a idea ?


      Yes what'd you think it's not rocket sciense ._.

        Loading editor
    • Booswithanger wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Booswithanger wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Booswithanger wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Booswithanger wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Booswithanger wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Why ?

      Because she hasn't wirriten the 5th episode yet

      Than who is she ?
      She is Jinx666 the writier of the series

      Is it a real episode ?

      What do you mean "real episode"? .__.

      I mean is it a real episode on Teen Titans Go series ?

      No it's not a real episode

      So it was on Teen Titans Go Fanon it was all just a idea ?

      Yes what'd you think it's not rocket sciense ._.


      No I thought I was a real Episode. Anyways Which Character did you vote for ?

        Loading editor
    • Supercat333 wrote:
      Booswithanger wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Booswithanger wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Booswithanger wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Booswithanger wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Booswithanger wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Why ?

      Because she hasn't wirriten the 5th episode yet

      Than who is she ?
      She is Jinx666 the writier of the series

      Is it a real episode ?

      What do you mean "real episode"? .__.

      I mean is it a real episode on Teen Titans Go series ?

      No it's not a real episode

      So it was on Teen Titans Go Fanon it was all just a idea ?

      Yes what'd you think it's not rocket sciense ._.

      No I thought I was a real Episode. Anyways Which Character did you vote for ?


      Why do you want to know

        Loading editor
    • Booswithanger wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Booswithanger wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Booswithanger wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Booswithanger wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Booswithanger wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Booswithanger wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Why ?

      Because she hasn't wirriten the 5th episode yet

      Than who is she ?
      She is Jinx666 the writier of the series

      Is it a real episode ?

      What do you mean "real episode"? .__.

      I mean is it a real episode on Teen Titans Go series ?

      No it's not a real episode

      So it was on Teen Titans Go Fanon it was all just a idea ?

      Yes what'd you think it's not rocket sciense ._.

      No I thought I was a real Episode. Anyways Which Character did you vote for ?

      Why do you want to know


      Because Im want to see which one is going to win I hope you vote for Wonder-Girl.

        Loading editor
    • OMG Shut up :/

        Loading editor
    • WHY YOU TELL ME TO SHUT UP sorry ?

        Loading editor
    • because its pointless about argueing about mah show 

      i hate it 

        Loading editor
    • We are not argueing we just talking about who going to win calm down jeez ?

        Loading editor

    • Stewie: hey.... shut up

      and i dont think Boo is chatting :/

        Loading editor
    • Jinx666 wrote:

      Stewie: hey.... shut up

      and i dont think Boo is chatting :/

      Hmm what do you mean?

        Loading editor
    • i mean that your not chatting to super about whatever shes "chatting" about 

      if not, then i do this cause today im pretty cranky 

        Loading editor
    • Jinx666 wrote:
      i mean that your not chatting to super about whatever shes "chatting" about 

      if not, then i do this cause today im pretty cranky 

      she's just asking me questioning about your fanfiction because she thought it was a actual show

        Loading editor
    • Thank you Booswithanger. Jinx666 you be quiet no body is talking too you.

        Loading editor
    • Supercat333 wrote:
      Thank you Booswithanger. Jinx666 you be quiet no body is talking too you.

      Woah there dont be rude to her

        Loading editor
    • Jinx666 wrote:
      i mean that your not chatting to super about whatever shes "chatting" about 

      if not, then i do this cause today im pretty cranky 

      You need to show respect to me because im a girl your a boy you Be Quiet Jinx666 Please.

        Loading editor
    • Supercat333 wrote:
      Jinx666 wrote:
      i mean that your not chatting to super about whatever shes "chatting" about 

      if not, then i do this cause today im pretty cranky 

      You need to show respect to me because im a girl your a boy you Be Quiet Jinx666 Please.

      actually princess

      im a girl -.- 

      so you "Be Quiet" 

      Fluttershy: well, if you dont mind 

      but you should mind so 

      Smosh: SHUT UP

        Loading editor
    • Booswithanger wrote:
      Jinx666 wrote:
      i mean that your not chatting to super about whatever shes "chatting" about 

      if not, then i do this cause today im pretty cranky 

      she's just asking me questioning about your fanfiction because she thought it was a actual show

      oh ok ;/ 

      like i said, im pretty cranky today

        Loading editor
    • Supercat333 wrote:
      Thank you Booswithanger. Jinx666 you be quiet no body is talking too you.

      err well

      people are

      im one of the most active members on this wiki 

      and ur ticking me off 

      so 

      1. You shut up (sorry Boo but i gotta be a little rude)

      2. dont add the 666 to my name cause theres no point

      3. how about showing me some respect, i was the one who came up with TDT was i not

        Loading editor
    • Jinx666 wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Jinx666 wrote:
      i mean that your not chatting to super about whatever shes "chatting" about 

      if not, then i do this cause today im pretty cranky 

      You need to show respect to me because im a girl your a boy you Be Quiet Jinx666 Please.
      actually princess

      im a girl -.- 

      so you "Be Quiet" 

      Fluttershy: well, if you dont mind 

      but you should mind so 

      Smosh: SHUT UY

      You SHUT UP First of all Nobody wasn't even talking too you Heather. You Be Quiet and Leave Me Alone Heather.

        Loading editor
    • Supercat333 wrote:
      Jinx666 wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Jinx666 wrote:
      i mean that your not chatting to super about whatever shes "chatting" about 

      if not, then i do this cause today im pretty cranky 

      You need to show respect to me because im a girl your a boy you Be Quiet Jinx666 Please.
      actually princess

      im a girl -.- 

      so you "Be Quiet" 

      Fluttershy: well, if you dont mind 

      but you should mind so 

      Smosh: SHUT UY

      You SHUT UP First of all Nobody wasn't even talking too you Heather. You Be Quiet and Leave Me Alone.

      heather really, thats blackfire

      people are talking to me, i made this discussion so basically im part of it 

      you dont tell me what to do 

      so how does it feel to be hated by one of the most active members on here

        Loading editor
    • Jinx666 wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Jinx666 wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Jinx666 wrote:
      i mean that your not chatting to super about whatever shes "chatting" about 

      if not, then i do this cause today im pretty cranky 

      You need to show respect to me because im a girl your a boy you Be Quiet Jinx666 Please.
      actually princess

      im a girl -.- 

      so you "Be Quiet" 

      Fluttershy: well, if you dont mind 

      but you should mind so 

      Smosh: SHUT UY

      You SHUT UP First of all Nobody wasn't even talking too you Heather. You Be Quiet and Leave Me Alone.
      heather really, thats blackfire

      people are talking to me, i made this discussion so basically im part of it 

      you dont tell me what to do 

      so how does it feel to be hated by one of the most active members on here

      Well when I was asking a Question Heather You disrespect me and YOU Say OMG Shut Up. You Shut up. This won't end until you appolgize.

        Loading editor
    • Supercat333 wrote:
      Jinx666 wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Jinx666 wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Jinx666 wrote:
      i mean that your not chatting to super about whatever shes "chatting" about 

      if not, then i do this cause today im pretty cranky 

      You need to show respect to me because im a girl your a boy you Be Quiet Jinx666 Please.
      actually princess

      im a girl -.- 

      so you "Be Quiet" 

      Fluttershy: well, if you dont mind 

      but you should mind so 

      Smosh: SHUT UY

      You SHUT UP First of all Nobody wasn't even talking too you Heather. You Be Quiet and Leave Me Alone.
      heather really, thats blackfire

      people are talking to me, i made this discussion so basically im part of it 

      you dont tell me what to do 

      so how does it feel to be hated by one of the most active members on here

      Well when I was asking a Question Heather You disrespect me and YOU Say OMG Shut Up. You Shut up. This will end until you appolgize.

      my name isnt Heather -.-

      and hello, who are you some sort of supergirl, you think you have to get everyone to respect you

      sure i said a misunderstanding but im really finding it hard to say sorry just cause of this

      you dont command me

      and if anything, you should be respecting me 

      cause i made this fanfiction and when i get really ticked i do some pretty regretful things, like stop doing the fiction 

      so you better SHUT UP (next time you say that to me i get a cookie) and start respecting me for a change

        Loading editor
    • Jinx666 wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Jinx666 wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Jinx666 wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Jinx666 wrote:
      i mean that your not chatting to super about whatever shes "chatting" about 

      if not, then i do this cause today im pretty cranky 

      You need to show respect to me because im a girl your a boy you Be Quiet Jinx666 Please.
      actually princess

      im a girl -.- 

      so you "Be Quiet" 

      Fluttershy: well, if you dont mind 

      but you should mind so 

      Smosh: SHUT UY

      You SHUT UP First of all Nobody wasn't even talking too you Heather. You Be Quiet and Leave Me Alone.
      heather really, thats blackfire

      people are talking to me, i made this discussion so basically im part of it 

      you dont tell me what to do 

      so how does it feel to be hated by one of the most active members on here

      Well when I was asking a Question Heather You disrespect me and YOU Say OMG Shut Up. You Shut up. This will end until you appolgize.
      my name isnt Heather -.-

      and hello, who are you some sort of supergirl, you think you have to get everyone to respect you

      sure i said a misunderstanding but im really finding it hard to say sorry just cause of this

      you dont command me

      and if anything, you should be respecting me 

      cause i made this fanfiction and when i get really ticked i do some pretty regretful things, like stop doing the fiction 

      so you better SHUT UP (next time you say that to me i get a cookie) and start respecting me for a change

      Well Next time you disrect me I will no choice but just too tell Booswithanger too block you And next time it would be Permanent. KEEP BEING RUDE HEATHER.

        Loading editor
    • Supercat333 wrote:
      Jinx666 wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Jinx666 wrote:
      i mean that your not chatting to super about whatever shes "chatting" about 

      if not, then i do this cause today im pretty cranky 

      You need to show respect to me because im a girl your a boy you Be Quiet Jinx666 Please.
      actually princess

      im a girl -.- 

      so you "Be Quiet" 

      Fluttershy: well, if you dont mind 

      but you should mind so 

      Smosh: SHUT UY

      You SHUT UP First of all Nobody wasn't even talking too you Heather. You Be Quiet and Leave Me Alone Heather.


      First of all, it's her series, and her forum, she gets updated whenever there's a new reply. So it's you that should be quiet

        Loading editor
    • Booswithanger wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Jinx666 wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Jinx666 wrote:
      i mean that your not chatting to super about whatever shes "chatting" about 

      if not, then i do this cause today im pretty cranky 

      You need to show respect to me because im a girl your a boy you Be Quiet Jinx666 Please.
      actually princess

      im a girl -.- 

      so you "Be Quiet" 

      Fluttershy: well, if you dont mind 

      but you should mind so 

      Smosh: SHUT UY

      You SHUT UP First of all Nobody wasn't even talking too you Heather. You Be Quiet and Leave Me Alone Heather.

      First of all, it's her series, and her forum, she gets updated whenever there's a new reply. So it's you that should be

      Who are you talking too ?

        Loading editor
    • You. She didn't do anything wrong other then you making her angry -.-

        Loading editor
    • Booswithanger wrote:
      You. She didn't do anything wrong other then you making her angry -.-

      You were right I must apologize too her.

        Loading editor
    • Supercat333 wrote:
      Booswithanger wrote:
      You. She didn't do anything wrong other then you making her angry -.-
      You were right I must apologize too her.

      youre just saying that

      Boo wouldnt block me unless its a really good reason.

      you do not decide my fate, and you are not the boss of  me. 

      im sorry to say this, but its true, that i have more power than you on here

      you cant win this at all so please just shut up about it

        Loading editor
    • okay you were right I do need to shut up and im will stop beign rude. i need to shut up and i need stop biegn rude. you do have more power than me because it is your Forum. so i theone who need to be queit and because it's my problem not Jinx666. im need too stop that. i just need be quiet.

        Loading editor
    • .......

      well at least you did it politely

        Loading editor
    • it's still my fault i need to stop that i just need too be queit. i think i feel sad. it was my fault not Jinx666 i was my fault not her's i need to shut up because it's Jinx666 forum not mys. i lost. im the one who's beign rude.

        Loading editor
    • But please don't block me because im really sorry. im promise i will never do it agian.

        Loading editor
    • hmm

        Loading editor
    • Why you hate me ? i say sorry.

        Loading editor
    • err 

      because you just reported my threads 

      super, are you sure your 14 

      your attitude and grammar are like an 8 year olds no offense

        Loading editor
    • Hmm, remember jinx, some adults are still in their scene phase

        Loading editor
    • Okay but don't block me.

        Loading editor
    • Find.

        Loading editor
    • Come on give me another chance not even one more chance ?

        Loading editor
    • Supercat333 wrote:
      Come on give me another chance not even one more chance ?

      yeaaaaah, dont delete threads

        Loading editor
    • Jinx666 wrote:
      Supercat333 wrote:
      Come on give me another chance not even one more chance ?
      yeaaaaah, dont delete threads

      W8 jinx should we give her another chance :? im confused

        Loading editor
    • Ok i won't do them no more. just give me another chance one more.

        Loading editor
    • Supercat333 wrote:
      Ok i won't do them no more. just give me another chance one more.


      Hmm, well come on the chat then

        Loading editor
    • You going to trick me agian ?

        Loading editor
    • No I actually wanna chat with ya

        Loading editor
    • lol really

        Loading editor
    • No you go along with Jinx666 and than you trick me. but it's not giong to happeded this time.

        Loading editor
    • Supercat333 wrote:
      No you go along with Jinx666 and than you trick me. but it's not giong to happeded this time.

      dey sha vu

      isnt that what your trying to do to apologise

      but dude, your pretty gullable of course that was a joke

      yu think i was gonna give my best series to you

      no, thats bad thinking *slaps*

      do you like super
       
      2
       
      1
       
      1
       
      0
       

      The poll was created at 00:37 on July 13, 2013, and so far 4 people voted.
        Loading editor
    • Who voted No ?

        Loading editor
    • Lol i voted maybe! Cause i dont know anything! Lol go on chat i cant even kick you i anint admin and i dont kick people. :3 I PROMISE this aint a trick.

        Loading editor
    • Who voted No somebody voted No ?

        Loading editor
    • Can i guess Jinx or Boo?

        Loading editor
    • Jinx must to did. but thank you someone who voted Yes.

        Loading editor
    • Lol YW???

        Loading editor
    • I'm not a hater! XD

        Loading editor
    • Okay im glad i got a person who votes yes.

        Loading editor
    • XD Again I dont even know what happened! XD

        Loading editor
    • What do you mean ?

        Loading editor
    • Lol IDK ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • You thought nobody going to vote yes ?

        Loading editor
    • I honestly dont know!

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message