FANDOM


  • Isn't Jinx supposed to be good now?

      Loading editor
    • In the main series, yes jinx is good. But this series is not in the same continuity as the old series, and thus she is still a villain

        Loading editor
    • Well, she did become good at the end of the episode.

        Loading editor
    • UnderwaterPlatypus825 wrote:
      Well, she did become good at the end of the episode.

      Not really. She still countied her recless ways and will probally still be a villan in the latter episodes

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, throughout the episode but at the end she became good.

        Loading editor
    • Because of Go!'s more comedy I think that this could mean that any villan could possibly be good

        Loading editor
    • Not true. Trigon, Gizmo, and Mammoth stayed evil.

        Loading editor
    • Well the at the end of the episode it shows Jinx actually warming up to Raven and Starfire and saying that was the most fun she ever had. So there is a chance of her becoming good in this series too.

        Loading editor
    • UnderwaterPlatypus825 wrote:
      Not true. Trigon, Gizmo, and Mammoth stayed evil.

      I did not mean that they turned good, I ment that they could become good in a latter episode

        Loading editor
    • Huh, Girl's Night Out must've taken place when Jinx was still evil... If I remember right, Jinx became an honorary titan at some point in the original series.

        Loading editor
    • 65.96.161.41 wrote:
      Huh, Girl's Night Out must've taken place when Jinx was still evil... If I remember right, Jinx became an honorary titan at some point in the original series.

      The intersting thing about this show is that it's cannon... but does not have to follow any real guidlines ( if that makes sence) meaning that it takes place in the teen titans universe, but they can chose exactly where and how something happens,or if it happens at all. So jinx could never become a hero, she could become a hero in one of the next episodes. It's all up to the writers

        Loading editor
    • That's not true. It's been confirmed it's not canon. This takes place in a different universe than TT.

        Loading editor
    • UnderwaterPlatypus825 wrote:
      That's not true. It's been confirmed it's not canon. This takes place in a different universe than TT.

      In DC they have a set number of "earths". Meaning that diffrent universes with diffrent out comes can all still be cannon. For example, young jusice ( the tv show) takes place on "earth 16" where as teen titans may follow a diffrent "earth". So this means that it's cannon, just not to the TT your thinking of.

        Loading editor
    • Also every one on this thread, we are electing new admins. 

      Click on this link to get on the thread http://teen-titans-go.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:4768

        Loading editor
    • Look, I'm not calculating this on DC's confusing earth stuff. I'm calculating it on cartoon science.

        Loading editor
    • UnderwaterPlatypus825 wrote:
      Look, I'm not calculating this on DC's confusing earth stuff. I'm calculating it on cartoon science

      Well... if you put it that way... I guess it can work both ways, both of them are kinda correct

        Loading editor
    • again, sorry for spaming, but seeing as I am getting no responses I think I shall post this again. We need to elect new admins, please got click on the link or find the new admins page on the fourm

      http://teen-titans-go.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:4768

        Loading editor
    • well i would have preferred jinx stayed good

      ,but i think the Girls night out episode might have had a stepping stone for her to be a hero

      i mean her starfire and raven are definetley friends after the episode

        Loading editor
    • Ok Ok! Jinx was here! Gizmo was here! Mammoth was here! 3 questions 1. WHERE IS SEE-MORE! 2.WHERES KYD WYKKYD! 3. WHERE'S BILLY NUMEROUS! AND FINALLY WHERE IS KID FLASH??? XD

        Loading editor
    • @ilove

      hey hey hey

      give it a chance man

      its only got through a couple of episodes, just let them come when they need to come

      its about patience man.........

      P.S. no im not a hippie

        Loading editor
    • Stop calling me "man" i'm a girl! Lol! (Yes you no hippie!) I wish they would chancel this show and do Season 6!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • ok sry 

      but you dont see what there doing

      there recruting more younger fans to the show so it is more popular 

      then theyd probably stick to the original series by then

        Loading editor
    • (I'm replying to Jinx666) That i think is a yes/no because ya for kids but No because usally when Channels make movies it means there ending the series either for a spin off or a another series based on it! For Example, Ninjago had the big finale but what happened Chima came from the creators! And now since People are giving complanits about Ninjago ending they making a Movie of it! :D

        Loading editor
    • Jay, you deserve to be banned.

        Loading editor
    • She hasn't done anything wrong she's actually been kind lately....

        Loading editor
    • Actually, she has done something wrong. She's insulted Teen Titans Go! and that means she deserves a ban.

        Loading editor
    • That's actually a dumb reason to ban someone..... She actually admitted that she liked the show and even helped out by editing some pages

        Loading editor
    • First of all, it's a good reason to ban someone when they're on the TTG! Wiki and what do you mean? I saw her complaining about it.

        Loading editor
    • She said on chat that she liked the show ever since Girl's Night Out and gave it a chance and started liking it, you can even ask her in her message wall

        Loading editor
    • Ya! I have loved this show Since "Girls Night Out" Its a very nice spin off but a little bit more funnier! I love this one! I'm not a hater! D:

        Loading editor
    • What? I thought you hated it??

        Loading editor
    • Well she didn't you must have gotten it wrong

        Loading editor
    • No i don't hate it! I used to untill "Girls night Out"! Its a little cheesy and less dramatic but its still a great show! Much more funnier! XD

        Loading editor
    • UnderwaterPlatypus825 wrote:
      Actually, she has done something wrong. She's insulted Teen Titans Go! and that means she deserves a ban.

      ok thats a very dumb thing an admin would say

      she means that she prefers the old one than this one

      but she still likes it

      and honestly if you did do that, you'd lose your admin

      so id think twice before confronting someone like that

      save the dolphins

        Loading editor
    • Jinx, watch your tone. Not liking TTG! is a bannable offense.

        Loading editor
    • You know underwaterplatypus, there are actually now admins here and YOU'RE not one of them, you cant tell them what to do

        Loading editor
    • Tehy're aren't admins here, smart one.

        Loading editor
    • I'm talking about the new ones

        Loading editor
    • UnderwaterPlatypus825 wrote:
      Jinx, watch your tone. Not liking TTG! is a bannable offense.

      No it's not in the rules it doesn't say anything about that

        Loading editor
    • UnderwaterPlatypus825 wrote:
      Jinx, watch your tone. Not liking TTG! is a bannable offense.

      like i said before, She does like it, but prefers the old one and i agree with her

      and if people hate teen titans go, Starfire take it from here 

      Starfire: haters gonna hate

        Loading editor
    • LOL XD Stop it Underwater your just upset because you get admit your wrong! -.- + :3

        Loading editor
    • You're so annoying, Jay. And Boo, this is a TTG! WIki so it's obvious you'd get banned. Not liking it is spamming when you're on here!

        Loading editor
    • Hey if you wanna tlak more come on chat

        Loading editor
    • UnderwaterPlatypus825 wrote:
      You're so annoying, Jay. And Boo, this is a TTG! WIki so it's obvious you'd get banned. Not liking it is spamming when you're on here!

      You are only doing this because you hate the old TT and perfer the new one. So basically your saying people that like TT and TTG! should be banned? Because both Jinx and Jay like TTG! AND TT.

        Loading editor
    • You can't get banned by hating TTG! You just obvoiusly CAN'T. BTW TT is WAY better than TTG! ask anyone. 

        Loading editor
    • QuestionRules wrote:
      You can't get banned by hating TTG! You just obvoiusly CAN'T. BTW TT is WAY better than TTG! ask anyone. 

      Yeah, we aren't saying TTG! is bad we are just saying TT is better

        Loading editor
    • This series takes place in Earth-Teen Titans, same earth as TT.

        Loading editor
    • QuestionRules wrote: You can't get banned by hating TTG! You just obvoiusly CAN'T. BTW TT is WAY better than TTG! ask anyone. 

      Nah, TTG, is WAY better. you can ban people for it, you idiot. This is a TTG! Wiki. If you don't like the show, GET OFF. Well, I'm saying TTG! is better. And not everyone agrees with you, Question.

        Loading editor
    • UnderwaterPlatypus825 wrote:

      QuestionRules wrote: You can't get banned by hating TTG! You just obvoiusly CAN'T. BTW TT is WAY better than TTG! ask anyone. 

      Nah, TTG, is WAY better. you can ban people for it, you idiot. This is a TTG! Wiki. If you don't like the show, GET OFF. Well, I'm saying TTG! is better. And not everyone agrees with you, Question.

      Well now I can see why you aren't in the shortlist to be an admin. Look TTG! is a good spin off to the original. I can understand that not everyone agrees with me, but some are. Don't call me an idiot because you can't get banned for it. Try to report me and they'll laugh at you and your silly reason. But again not everyone agrees with me so have it your way.

        Loading editor
    • Platypus stop it you just can't admit that you miss the Old TT -.- So stop acting so smart.

        Loading editor
    • @ all of Platypus'comments

      Not Liking TTG! is NOT a bannable offense. U der the U.S. constitution, and the universal decleration of human rights, she is entitled to her own oppinion.

      YOU on the other hand are spamming, and inciting an argument (a MAJOR offense on most wikis). So if anyone is to be banned it will most likely be you.

      ( this is Alysson And White Roses on a different account BTW)

        Loading editor
    • UnderwaterPlatypus825 wrote:

      QuestionRules wrote: You can't get banned by hating TTG! You just obvoiusly CAN'T. BTW TT is WAY better than TTG! ask anyone. 

      Nah, TTG, is WAY better. you can ban people for it, you idiot. This is a TTG! Wiki. If you don't like the show, GET OFF. Well, I'm saying TTG! is better. And not everyone agrees with you, Question.

      if people dont like the show, then why would they be here in the first place

      and no, I think nerarly every fan prefers the old 1 but this one is good, just not better than the old one

      but if you banned someone for not liking a show so much, even though they probably do just mean that they miss the old TT, then that is admin abuse

      Platypus, you say you want admin, but the problem with you is that you dont know when your defeaten and you turn this into a big arguement and we dont like it, if you can improve that and be nice and no smart-arse comments then you may still have a chance

      but keep actng like this, people arent going to like you and there would be no way you wold get admin

      so yeah 

      save the dolphins

        Loading editor
    • First of all, all of you are being ridicoulous. i'm banning them from this wiki, not from the wiki community. How could you think I'd report you for that? And no, I don't miss TT at all.

        Loading editor
    • UnderwaterPlatypus825 wrote:
      First of all, all of you are being ridicoulous. i'm banning them from this wiki, not from the wiki community. How could you think I'd report you for that? And no, I don't miss TT at all.

      well you suck

      you cant be a true TTG fan if you hate what made it 

      and still banning them from this wiki is still admin abuse 

      if people dont like TTG then they wouldnt be here

      platypus you have no power at all

      you cant ban anyone because your not an admin and pesonally you should get a ban for making everyone so ticked and argueing with soon to be admins

      so yeah 

        Loading editor
    • There is no reason to ban them for not liking the show. Platypus, you are the one who should be banned for inciting arguments, and causeing public unrest.

        Loading editor
    • The Magnolia Killer wrote:
      There is no reason to ban them for not liking the show. Platypus, you are the one who should be banned for inciting arguments, and causeing public unrest.

      exactly everyones point

      Platypus, we hate it when you argue like this

      being a smart-arse is not going to get anyone to like you

        Loading editor
    • Jinx666 wrote:
      The Magnolia Killer wrote:
      There is no reason to ban them for not liking the show. Platypus, you are the one who should be banned for inciting arguments, and causeing public unrest.
      exactly everyones point

      Platypus, we hate it when you argue like this

      being a smart-arse is not going to get anyone to like you

      indeed

        Loading editor
    • exactly

        Loading editor
    • The topic is "Isn't Jinx supposed to be good?" not "Is TTG supposed to be good?", so why is everyone arguing?

        Loading editor
    • Well to answer both questions 1. she has this ark in the orignal awesome series and at first she is a villian but then KF comes and all this "stuff" happens and after a few episodes and even in the comics shes a hero! and TTG is not good i think its a disgrace to animation but hey not many people will agrue! Its like me saying Lion king sucks and Black cauldroun is one of the best films ever! (if you dont know what the black cauldroun then oh well not alot do) and again not many people will agrue people have really bad but still have opnions but oh well! What you see is what you get!

        Loading editor
    • Some of you are just like ItsBloonTasty from BCoW-punishing people for opinions.

      Guy: I think it's useless. ItsBloonTasty: NUBCAIK

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message