Wikia

Teen Titans Go! Wiki

Is Raven in love with Beast Boy

  • She might be

      Loading editor
    • In the acctuall teen titans comics, yes. But in the show, not that we know of.

        Loading editor
    • well Beast boy at least condisers Raven "hot"  so there may be something in latter episodes

        Loading editor
    • well as raven needs to keep her emotions under control she cant act any happiness at all

      this means she does not show love

      but deep down, BB + Rae Rae = forever

      but seriosly id prefer raven to be with kyd wykkyd

        Loading editor
    • Since Beast Boy likes Raven in the comics and the show suggests Beast Boy may like her, then I think more of that will happen in the later episodes

        Loading editor
    • idk if raven feels anything for beast boy, but he might.

        Loading editor
      • she 

      she does inside, its just her emotions control her powers so if she gets too happy, or sad, or joyful or romantic, she could destroy the city so she cant show it back

      ik it sucks

      but BBxRAERAE inside man

        Loading editor
    • It's been confirmed in SDCC 2013 that Raven has a secret crush on Beast Boy. The voice of Cyborg, Khary Payton actually said "you get these beautiful little easter eggs like Raven's real feelings for Beast Boy..."

      And then Beast Boy (actually Greg Cipes) is like "Yep..yep.." and smirking while Rae's voice actress rolls her eyes a little but still smiles anyway.

      It will be revealed in Terra-rized so I can't wait!

        Loading editor
    • I have seen people make ships of Beast Boy and Raven and I thought it was just a fan-made relationship, but it was only a month ago when I found out that in the comics they actually dated.

        Loading editor
    • I think she does...in the end of "Terra-ized" she smiled at Beast Boy, and they said she had a crush on him in Comic Con so probably. The episode was epic, so if you haven't watched it, I recommend seeing it.

        Loading editor
    • I know I saw the episode today Augustrain. I just knew they hinted at it I never knew it wads real in the comics thus making it possible in the show.

        Loading editor
    • Well, I think it's kind of interesting I guess. The thing that suprised me is they paid more attenion to BB and Raven more then Robin and Starfire...but I guess it makes sense.

        Loading editor
    • I found that interesting too and honestly I'm ok with that.

        Loading editor
    • terra want to kill BB because she hate him but what the hell what wrong with her aslo why she evil how she become evil and she work for slade what THE hell what wrong with terra she was nice now not she evil and is possible raven like beast boy because he cool and funny yeah raven is a good GF for BB NOT TERRA SHE WANT TO KILL HIM FOR NO REASON WHY AND why she evil now aslo this is take place atfer Thing change or a reboot of teen titans aslo yeah and i think her got brainwash by slade or work for slade and i hope terra will rejoin the titans again and be nice aslo i hope revan and BB go on a date :D

      aslo BB is beast boy for short

        Loading editor
    • AugustRain wrote:
      Well, I think it's kind of interesting I guess. The thing that suprised me is they paid more attenion to BB and Raven more then Robin and Starfire...but I guess it makes sense.

      Yeah, I found that interesting too. It looks more like BB and Raven is the main couple. Also Robin is the one with the obvious crush and not Starfire, in the old show was the other way. 

        Loading editor
    • Hopefully the valentines episode will be just as good.

        Loading editor
    • I can't wait for another episode with BBRae! Hopefully Matched, and the valentines day episode.

        Loading editor
    • How come nobody is in love with Cyborg?

        Loading editor
    • Lol Idk Cyborg had a girlfriend named Sara but i dont see her coming anytime soon :T and Ya in Comic Con they did say that they found out Raven has a secret crush on BB <3 So ya we'll see there is a episode coming up kinda about the topic but ya :D

        Loading editor
    • Numbuh Gen11 wrote:

      Yeah, I found that interesting too. It looks more like BB and Raven is the main couple. Also Robin is the one with the obvious crush and not Starfire, in the old show was the other way.

      I wouldn't quite say that Beast Boy and Raven are the main couple yet. I mean there's been one episode with one small hint for both characters (Beast Boy in Hey Pizza! and Raven in Terra-ized). Meanwhile, Robin and Starfire have had 2 dedicated episodes (both in The Date and Robin in Hey Pizza!) and smaller, less obvious hints in other episodes. I think they're trying to make both couples have the same amount of spotlight, especially considering the supposed Valentine's Day episode focuses on both if I remember correctly

      And I felt in the old show, it was obvious both ways for Robin and Starfire. I mean in Betrothed Robin was super upset because Star was leaving. Even though he said he was upset for other reasons, even at age 8, I knew the real reason he was upset (and the other Titans probably did too, they just didn't tease him about it much). Then in Stranded, he got really embarassed, clutched at his heart, and brearthed heavily when Cyborg called Starfire his girlfriend

      Then in this show, I do agree that the crush is more obvious on Robin's side. Even though Starfire flatout states that she had an interest in Robin in The Date, there isn't that much (obvious) evidence to support that she likes him otherwise in other episodes, but there's a bunch of other obvious hints that Robin likes Starfire. I could point out the little things in other episodes that show that Starfire most likely likes Robin back, but I'll spare you that

        Loading editor
    • wow. Deep. BBRae all the way!

        Loading editor
    • Yes.

        Loading editor
    • Arturo13 wrote:
      How come nobody is in love with Cyborg?

      Sarah, have you forgotten?

        Loading editor
    • Sdstig wrote:
      Numbuh Gen11 wrote:

      Yeah, I found that interesting too. It looks more like BB and Raven is the main couple. Also Robin is the one with the obvious crush and not Starfire, in the old show was the other way.

      I wouldn't quite say that Beast Boy and Raven are the main couple yet. I mean there's been one episode with one small hint for both characters (Beast Boy in Hey Pizza! and Raven in Terra-ized). Meanwhile, Robin and Starfire have had 2 dedicated episodes (both in The Date and Robin in Hey Pizza!) and smaller, less obvious hints in other episodes. I think they're trying to make both couples have the same amount of spotlight, especially considering the supposed Valentine's Day episode focuses on both if I remember correctly

      And I felt in the old show, it was obvious both ways for Robin and Starfire. I mean in Betrothed Robin was super upset because Star was leaving. Even though he said he was upset for other reasons, even at age 8, I knew the real reason he was upset (and the other Titans probably did too, they just didn't tease him about it much). Then in Stranded, he got really embarassed, clutched at his heart, and brearthed heavily when Cyborg called Starfire his girlfriend

      Then in this show, I do agree that the crush is more obvious on Robin's side. Even though Starfire flatout states that she had an interest in Robin in The Date, there isn't that much (obvious) evidence to support that she likes him otherwise in other episodes, but there's a bunch of other obvious hints that Robin likes Starfire. I could point out the little things in other episodes that show that Starfire most likely likes Robin back, but I'll spare you that

      There are a lot of ways to see it.  But they overreact Robin's reaction and affection to Star. And they did Star too clueless about what Robin feels for her. Call me crazy 

        Loading editor
    • Numbuh Gen11 wrote:

      There are a lot of ways to see it.  But they overreact Robin's reaction and affection to Star. And they did Star too clueless about what Robin feels for her. Call me crazy 

      That much is true but is to be expected from a show focusing on the funny business

        Loading editor
    • From what i'm seeing, its probably just going to be romanic tension and flirting throughtout the series, which is okay. Both with Rob and Star, and Raven and Beast.

        Loading editor
    • Ripto22475 wrote:
      From what i'm seeing, its probably just going to be romanic tension and flirting throughtout the series, which is okay. Both with Rob and Star, and Raven and Beast.

      That's the way I see it

        Loading editor
    • SukippoZ wrote:
      Arturo13 wrote:
      How come nobody is in love with Cyborg?
      Sarah, have you forgotten?

      Who's Sarah?

        Loading editor
    • In "Terra-rized" Raven is accused of being jealous of Beast Boy's "relationship" with Terra. She constantly denies this. Later, the Titans apologize for accusing Raven of being jealous. Then Raven says "Just the thought of Beast Boy and me." then she coughs in disgust. However when she turns away from the other Titans she smiles, which suggests she actually likes the idea of her and Beast Boy. In "Matched" (I'm sure everyone's seen this one) Cyborg's computer matches Beast Boy and Raven. After constant attempts of Beast Boy trying to get Raven to like him, she realizes he really does want to be with him. She says she wants to make this work, and Beast Boy instantly proposes to her. Raven is shocked at first, but looks up and smiles at the idea. Then at their wedding, she realizes it's beautiful and thinks they really are meant to be with eachother. Just as they are about to kiss, Cyborg says theres a glitch in his program and Beast Boy's real match was a scratching post. Raven is defiant then looks to see Beast Boy flirting with a scratching post and she is dissapointed ending the episode saying "Why do I even try?" Then in "Colors of Raven" Raven's Passion is constantly affectionate to Beast Boy, and he seems to like it. These all suggest, yeah, they like eachother, though we aren't exactly sure in the new show.

        Loading editor
    • Armyman1237 wrote:
      In "Terra-rized" Raven is accused of being jealous of Beast Boy's "relationship" with Terra. She constantly denies this. Later, the Titans apologize for accusing Raven of being jealous. Then Raven says "Just the thought of Beast Boy and me." then she coughs in disgust. However when she turns away from the other Titans she smiles, which suggests she actually likes the idea of her and Beast Boy. In "Matched" (I'm sure everyone's seen this one) Cyborg's computer matches Beast Boy and Raven. After constant attempts of Beast Boy trying to get Raven to like him, she realizes he really does want to be with him. She says she wants to make this work, and Beast Boy instantly proposes to her. Raven is shocked at first, but looks up and smiles at the idea. Then at their wedding, she realizes it's beautiful and thinks they really are meant to be with eachother. Just as they are about to kiss, Cyborg says theres a glitch in his program and Beast Boy's real match was a scratching post. Raven is defiant then looks to see Beast Boy flirting with a scratching post and she is dissapointed ending the episode saying "Why do I even try?" Then in "Colors of Raven" Raven's Passion is constantly affectionate to Beast Boy, and he seems to like it. These all suggest, yeah, they like eachother, though we aren't exactly sure in the new show.

      Ummm I think Beast boy doesnt "Love" Raven because as soon as they say theres a "glitch" he goes right to the scratch post! im gonna be honest and say i ship robrae then bbrae but still this couple is cute and differences attrract ive heard people say alot! Beast Boy and Raven are not like robin and star when robin will do anything to attract starfire and her attetion i think Rae and Beast Boy are a love/hate relationship not a love-love 100% relationship 

        Loading editor
    • Ilovejayandzane123 wrote:
      Armyman1237 wrote:
      In "Terra-rized" Raven is accused of being jealous of Beast Boy's "relationship" with Terra. She constantly denies this. Later, the Titans apologize for accusing Raven of being jealous. Then Raven says "Just the thought of Beast Boy and me." then she coughs in disgust. However when she turns away from the other Titans she smiles, which suggests she actually likes the idea of her and Beast Boy. In "Matched" (I'm sure everyone's seen this one) Cyborg's computer matches Beast Boy and Raven. After constant attempts of Beast Boy trying to get Raven to like him, she realizes he really does want to be with him. She says she wants to make this work, and Beast Boy instantly proposes to her. Raven is shocked at first, but looks up and smiles at the idea. Then at their wedding, she realizes it's beautiful and thinks they really are meant to be with eachother. Just as they are about to kiss, Cyborg says theres a glitch in his program and Beast Boy's real match was a scratching post. Raven is defiant then looks to see Beast Boy flirting with a scratching post and she is dissapointed ending the episode saying "Why do I even try?" Then in "Colors of Raven" Raven's Passion is constantly affectionate to Beast Boy, and he seems to like it. These all suggest, yeah, they like eachother, though we aren't exactly sure in the new show.
      Ummm I think Beast boy doesnt "Love" Raven because as soon as they say theres a "glitch" he goes right to the scratch post! im gonna be honest and say i ship robrae then bbrae but still this couple is cute and differences attrract ive heard people say alot! Beast Boy and Raven are not like robin and star when robin will do anything to attract starfire and her attetion i think Rae and Beast Boy are a love/hate relationship not a love-love 100% relationship 

      Okay, okay, I see what you mean. However, Beast Boy does refer to her bathing suit as "hot" and calls her "Rae Rae". Plus, I was mainly pointing out the fact that Raven seems to be affectionate torwards Beast Boy, because that's what the article is mainly about. The fact that Raven seems to love Beast Boy, maybe not so much the other way around.

        Loading editor
    • @Armyman1237, new show? What new show?

        Loading editor
    • Ripto22475 wrote:
      @Armyman1237, new show? What new show?

      By new show I meant "Teen Titans Go!". Hehe. Sorry for the confusion. 

      -Armyman1237

        Loading editor
    • I would say that it is now confirmed from the valentines day episode " Be Mine " that Raven does have feelings for Beast Boy is solid romantic feelings.Well proven in her actions to be truely honest to Beast Boy on Terra's true intentions so he wont get hurt, as well as feeling jealious and sad when BB finally impressed Terra leaving Raven devistated. And to how Raven puts up with Beast Boy's antic's and irratations that she has learn to talerate and be patient with him that she accepts the guy just the way he is, even though she doesn't really show her affections I can tell she enjoys his company. So know Raven's feelings are now shared i would really like to see Beast Boys thoughts and feelings for Raven. Feelings that are not shallow like in the episode 'Legs' where Beast Boy is shown to be physical attracted to her, but i would like to learn about his feelings beyond that, that in the show he can show his appreciation for her through their chemestry.

        Loading editor
    • Obviously yes. It said it in Hey Pizza!, Matched, Terra-rized, and Be Mine.

        Loading editor
    • I like Beast Boy and Terra better. Terra should become good again and actually fall in love with him!

      Team Berra!

        Loading editor
    • Hmmm kind of hard to work with, Terra is a villain in this series lol, but I suppose we'll have to wait and see.

        Loading editor
    • I've heard there's going to be an episode called Pirates and Aqualad and Raven fall in love (NOOOOOO!!!) and Beast Boy fights Aqualad for Raven, which proves he has a huge love interest. Click here for the info.


      I have a feeling Beast Boy is going to act like Ashfur..

        Loading editor
    • Yep! We all know about that episode, it won't be for awhile though, June 25th I think? But yeah it should be interesting to see how it un-folds...

        Loading editor
    • Ripto22475 wrote:
      Yep! We all know about that episode, it won't be for awhile though, June 25th I think? But yeah it should be interesting to see how it un-folds...

      I CANT WAIT

        Loading editor
    • Ripto22475 wrote:
      Yep! We all know about that episode, it won't be for awhile though, June 25th I think? But yeah it should be interesting to see how it un-folds...

      Oh yeah that episode should have alot of bbxrae moments.

        Loading editor
    • Hopefully at least... I don't know what Aqualad has in store for us ;)

        Loading editor
    • dosnt it make sense that theres gonna be bbrae since raven is falling for aqualad

      hey mabey she wont be able to decied between bb or aqualad and she loses control of her powers but in the end she chooses bb

        Loading editor
    • Goku224 wrote:
      dosnt it make sense that theres gonna be bbrae since raven is falling for aqualad

      hey mabey she wont be able to decied between bb or aqualad and she loses control of her powers but in the end she chooses bb

      I hope she chooses BB! AquaxRaven doesn't even really make sense to me.

        Loading editor
    • Lightstar604 wrote:
      Goku224 wrote:
      dosnt it make sense that theres gonna be bbrae since raven is falling for aqualad

      hey mabey she wont be able to decied between bb or aqualad and she loses control of her powers but in the end she chooses bb

      I hope she chooses BB! AquaxRaven doesn't even really make sense to me.

      IKR!

        Loading editor
    • Goku224 wrote:
      Lightstar604 wrote:
      Goku224 wrote:
      dosnt it make sense that theres gonna be bbrae since raven is falling for aqualad

      hey mabey she wont be able to decied between bb or aqualad and she loses control of her powers but in the end she chooses bb

      I hope she chooses BB! AquaxRaven doesn't even really make sense to me.
      IKR!

      Seriously? Someone agrees with me?

        Loading editor
    • I'm pretty sure the sole purpose of Aqualad being in This upcoming episode is for BbxRae :/

      I highly doubt Raven and Aqualad will be a thing, and even if they do, it won't last long and at the end of the episode everything will be "back to normal".

        Loading editor
    • Ripto22475 wrote:
      I'm pretty sure the sole purpose of Aqualad being in This upcoming episode is for BbxRae :/

      I highly doubt Raven and Aqualad will be a thing, and even if they do, it won't last long and at the end of the episode everything will be "back to normal".

      Yeah I kinda think that too. But I think that AquaxRaven doesn't really work.

        Loading editor
    • I think Raven just finds comofrt in Beast boy way back from the Original Teen Titans. The only girl BB ever loved was Terra from original and in TTG! Besides Beast Boy seems to unintentionally ignore Raven sometimes so I don't think so.

      Also, I strongly think Beast Boy isn't interested. He was always in love with Terra in both original and TTG. Raven doesn't have too many romantic moments with Beast Boy. I think BBRae is mainly a fan made relationship.

      I like BB and Terra!

        Loading editor
    • Beast Boy doesn't "ignore" Raven as you say, he actually has a lot of flirting moments with her :/

      Beast Boy is fast to easily fall in love as he fell for both Terra and Raven at one point during the series. I think the whole point of Terra in this series is to ship BbxRae more. She doesn't seem to reciprocate his feelings, although she did seem to be touched by his song in Be Mine at the very end of the episode. We don't have much more about Terra "returning" the feelings just yet. The episode ended on a cliffhanger.

      And about BBRae being "fan made" is hugely wrong. They were a canon pairing in the comics for quite awhile. Beast Boy and Terra also had a relationship in the comics too, but there was more than one Terra. Terra is much different in the comics, she is actually really similar to her Teen Titans Go portraying of her. She was a psychotic manipulator who used Beast Boy's feelings against him and the Teen Titans. She had no feelings for him what so ever in the comics.

      But that was "one Terra", she has been re-booted twice after that and I believe in one of the universes she actually like Beast Boy back, but she got killed by Black Adam.

      I'm not too involved in the comics, so you may want to look up Terra, because I may of missed some things :/

      But the point is, TTG seems to be teasing both pairings along, because Beast Boy is waffling back and forth with both of them. Raven probably has a better chance if anything were to "happen" than Terra, as she is a villain in this show. Sad, but its how it is. BB and Terra are a very interesting couple, they had a lot of drama in the comics and original series.

        Loading editor
    • Ripto you just told him/her. Yeah BBRae isn't fanmade. Neither is BBTerra. Can we just get along?

        Loading editor
    • Oh I did? D:

      I didn't mean to, I was just kind of stating the facts. Beast Boy had his run with both of them in the comics, so its really up in the air how it will turn out this series :/

      And of course we can all get along :] It'd be silly to fight because of ships.

        Loading editor
    • Ripto22475 wrote: I'm pretty sure the sole purpose of Aqualad being in This upcoming episode is for BbxRae :/

      Can't disagree with that. Raven was secretly jealous of Terra in Terra-ized, now it's Beast Boy's turn to be jealous!

        Loading editor
    • Oh Ripto, yeah I never read the comics. I only know about BB with Terra in the original show where Terra actually liked BB. And in the original, BB and Raven didn't have too many moments except that they were kinda close friends towards the end and that one time Raven gave him a hug. That's what I saw as kinda just comfort. And I know TTG has no connection to the original. BBrae has more romantic scenes in TTG but Beast Boy is less interested. Apparently Raven was going to admit she liked him in Be Mine but that failed. And BB thought he was in love w/ Raven in one episode but snapped out of it (when they were going to get married).

      And I knew you weren't telling me off or anything. Everything's good :)

        Loading editor
    • Simply put yes. But she's not showing it in public as that would be her secret crush ;) From comics to here. As you can see in Matched, Terra-rized and Be Mine episodes.  But in old series its kinda unknown for me :/ Though i do support both couples even with Terra.

        Loading editor
    • The old series focused heavily on Robin and Starfire.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah Im sorry I said that its just I hate it when bbrae is dissed.

      <fires kamehameha at nearby boulder.>

        Loading editor
    • Just watched the new episode with beast boy and his scar, this should clear up any confusion about ravens crush on BB.

        Loading editor
    • Spino815 wrote:
      Just watched the new episode with beast boy and his scar, this should clear up any confusion about ravens crush on BB.

      I was running around the room while laughing and talking jibberish at the first 2 flirting moments

        Loading editor
    • What do you mean "clear up any confusion with Raven's crush on BB"?

      But anyway OMG, I loved that episode :]]]] Huge BbxRae moment! I'm with you Lightstar604!

        Loading editor
    • Ripto22475 wrote:
      What do you mean "clear up any confusion with Raven's crush on BB"?

      But anyway OMG, I loved that episode :]]]] Huge BbxRae moment! I'm with you Lightstar604!

      3 you can call meh Lightstar for short
        Loading editor
    • It means exactly how it sounds. "clear up ANY confusion" 

        Loading editor
    • Oh lol, I see what you mean now. I'm pretty sure Raven's crush on BB was known ever since Terra-ized. Man Person just confirms it further.

        Loading editor
    • Ripto22475 wrote: I'm pretty sure Raven's crush on BB was known ever since Terra-ized. Man Person just confirms it further.

      Yeppers!

        Loading editor
    • I think Raven's in love with Beast Boy but BB isn't actually in love with her.That's just what I think.

        Loading editor
    • PepsiB&B wrote: I think Raven's in love with Beast Boy but BB isn't actually in love with her.That's just what I think.

      Yes that is a good way to put it. BB is a flirt though, so I'm not sure the full intentions of him yet..

        Loading editor
    • I am expecting twice as much coverage for BBxRae in Pirates than in Man Person. Man Person made me glad I'm a fan of BBxRae. I just can't wait for the next episode!!! RaexAqualad does not make sense... Keep your heads up BBxRae fans!

        Loading editor
    • GreenToxic wrote:
      I am expecting twice as much coverage for BBxRae in Pirates than in Man Person. Man Person made me glad I'm a fan of BBxRae. I just can't wait for the next episode!!! RaexAqualad does not make sense... Keep your heads up BBxRae fans!

      I agree infinity percent!

        Loading editor
    • I wouldn't count our chickens just yet lol, if it doesn't turn out the be "a huge BBxRae" episode we're setting ourselves up for disappointment.

        Loading editor
    • Ripto22475 wrote:
      I wouldn't count our chickens just yet lol, if it doesn't turn out the be "a huge BBxRae" episode we're setting ourselves up for disappointment.

      True

        Loading editor
    • Ripto22475 wrote:

      But anyway OMG, I loved that episode :]]]] Huge BbxRae moment! I'm with you Lightstar604!

      IKR? I loved that part.

      Raven: So hot.

      Beast Boy: What was that, Rae-Rae?

      Raven: Nothing.

        Loading editor
    • I love that part too! I can't wait for Pirates. I just need something to occupy me for 24 and a half seconds and 52.3 more miliseconds until the next second and SIX more hours! :)

        Loading editor
    • I love how reading this feed reminds me of the fans as each new episode aired with BB/Rae moments: 

      How at first it was, "Beast Boy likes Raven."    Then it became, "Raven loves Beast Boy, Raven loves Beast Boy!"  Quickly after that it was, "Raven likes Beast Boy, but does he like her back?"  Now, after [Pirates], its "Beast Boy likes Raven, but how much to her liking him?"

      Also, personally I think when you have an ending where Beast Boy fights someone, because he wants to be the one to be with Raven, and nearly kills them for it... I would assume that shows that Beast Boy DOES like Raven, if not loves her, as much as Raven banishing Terra to a trash dump dimension twice(once saying "You're Welcome." to Beast Boy and smiling both times) because you're jealous. But I guess we'll know for sure in future episodes.

        Loading editor
    • In the original series, they were never together or anything but Raven hugged him once and they became better friends. BB didn't actually like her back.

        Loading editor
    • I don't know how long Beast Boy "liked" Raven for in TTG, but Pirates is for sure the first episode to confirm that. All the other episodes he would tease and flirt with her nonchalantly.

      And yes Pepsi, they were never together in Teen Titans, I don't think they were intended to have romantic feelings in Teen Titans. It was focused on Robin and Starfire, any other "pairing" got put under the back burner. Not just BB and Rae.

        Loading editor
    • Yes. I don't have a problem with it, in fact, I like it!

        Loading editor
    • Ripto22475 wrote:
      I don't know how long Beast Boy "liked" Raven for in TTG, but Pirates is for sure the first episode to confirm that. All the other episodes he would tease and flirt with her nonchalantly.

      Well look how insanely jealous BB got when Aqualad asked Raven out. He liked her for a very long time. And I guesse the others were aware of it for a long time too.

      BBRAE FOREVER!!!!!!!!

        Loading editor
    • I agree.^^

        Loading editor
    • I'm not really sure how long Beast Boy liked Raven though, he's never been so forward like in Pirates. If anything maybe he subconsciously liked her and just didn't realize it.

        Loading editor
    • Probably if they date more. 

        Loading editor
    • Beast Boy subconsciously loves Raven, and Raven obviously loves Beast Boy. That's the way I see it.

        Loading editor
    • In my opinion, "Pirates" contradicts that and shows that Beast Boy does love Raven... to the point that the other Titans were aware of it, and he first thought Aqualad was going to be his wingman for getting Raven. If anything I feel like "Pirates" was Beast Boy's "Terra-ized".

        Loading editor
    • So was scar person

        Loading editor
    • BB does love Raven as seen in "Pirates" And in many episodes it is seen Raven likes him back. In the comics Raven and BB did love one another.

        Loading editor
    • Doctor Bugs wrote: Beast Boy subconsciously loves Raven, and Raven obviously loves Beast Boy. That's the way I see it.

      Yes omg, you nailed it right on the head :D

      And @Jacob Skees, yes Pirates was like "Beast Boy's Terra-ized", BB's affection for Raven wasn't as prevalent as hers for him until Pirates. Before then its mainly been he liked her because he thought they were "soul mates" or because she just happened to be there in front of him as "you're here, I'm here, why don't we do something about it?" Beast Boy is a huge flirt too.

      Its possible he's liked her all this time, but he wasn't as obvious as Raven is about it. And the fact the show focused more on her crush on him for the most part.

        Loading editor
    • ^

        Loading editor
    • I had a dream last night that they made a new episode about BBRae XDD

        Loading editor
    • I love TTG episodes about BBRae it is so funny seeing them together. And sooo CUTE.

        Loading editor
    • Lightstar604 wrote:
      I had a dream last night that they made a new episode about BBRae XDD

      And i hope it'll turn out real. lol as we have got enough of that.

        Loading editor
    • MysticalBlueAcer wrote:
      Lightstar604 wrote:
      I had a dream last night that they made a new episode about BBRae XDD
      And i hope it'll turn out real. lol as we have got enough of that.

      Yeah we ALL dream about that. :D XD

      And I agree with Jacob Skees, "Pirates" was Beast Boy's "Terra-ized", only his jealousy was much more obvious! XD

        Loading editor
    • Snappypeppysassy wrote:
      MysticalBlueAcer wrote:
      Lightstar604 wrote:
      I had a dream last night that they made a new episode about BBRae XDD
      And i hope it'll turn out real. lol as we have got enough of that.
      Yeah we ALL dream about that. :D XD

      And I agree with Jacob Skees, "Pirates" was Beast Boy's "Terra-ized", only his jealousy was much more obvious! XD

      lol yeah XD

        Loading editor
    • Agreed

        Loading editor
    • In the left leg raven and beastboy where both arms so that might be that they are in love

        Loading editor
    • ^ OMG That's right!

        Loading editor
    • Eh, probably just a coincidence in my opinion.

        Loading editor
    • Haydenjames6 wrote:
      In the left leg raven and beastboy where both arms so that might be that they are in love

      And robin with starfire were the legs.. RobStar much ? xD Thats also a coincidence.. while Cyborg being the only head.. foreveralone lol.

        Loading editor
    • True but if cyborg was the left leg that would mean cyborg and starfire lol

        Loading editor
    • Haydenjames6 wrote:
      In the left leg raven and beastboy where both arms so that might be that they are in love

      Thats not actually real hints XD

      Thats just the coincidence that people who like or love each other has :)

      Not really hints

        Loading editor
    • Well aqaulad could come back and fight for raven

        Loading editor
    • He could, but the end of "Pirates" kind of hinted that he didn't like Raven as much when he found out she was too dark for him, but I guess we'll see in the future. I've noticed its almost an average of  10-16 episodes between BB/Rae episodes; unless "I See You" is actually one, then the episodes are appearing sooner and sooner. Not that I have a problem with that. :)

        Loading editor
    • Aqualad isn't going to fight for Raven... it was a one episode thing. You guys have to remember its not a soap opera.

      And the BBxRae episodes kind of have spurts. We get a lot for a few episodes then we'll have none for awhile. The gap between Be Mine and whatever the earlier BBxRae episode was after that was pretty long.

        Loading editor
    • Ripto22475 wrote: Aqualad isn't going to fight for Raven... it was a one episode thing. You guys have to remember its not a soap opera.

      lolol xD

        Loading editor
    • MysticalBlueAcer wrote:

      Haydenjames6 wrote:
      In the left leg raven and beastboy where both arms so that might be that they are in love

      And robin with starfire were the legs.. RobStar much ? xD Thats also a coincidence.. while Cyborg being the only head.. foreveralone lol.

      LOL! The Head is forever alone! But really, I think the legs and arms thing was coincidental.

        Loading editor
    • I'd laugh if the writers did that arms and legs thing just for this small debate about it here and other places on the internet. I kind of doubt it, but it does give nitpickers something to converse about. XD

        Loading editor
    • Oh just the thought , if they ever bring the robot back at least at the ending of the series and making another room for someone to control the robot's -chest- then that would be Jinx (if she turns into good side just like in the original series) cuz i just remembered about Opposites of CyborgxJinx couple. Then Cyborg would never be foreveralone xD

        Loading editor
    • MysticalBlueAcer wrote:
      Oh just the thought , if they ever bring the robot back at least at the ending of the series and making another room for someone to control the robot's -chest- then that would be Jinx (if she turns into good side just like in the original series) cuz i just remembered about Opposites of CyborgxJinx couple. Then Cyborg would never be foreveralone xD

      He was even the first one to have a girlfriend! :P

        Loading editor
    • Cyborg and Jinx are still in a secret relationship, you know. It's just not a common subject in the episode plots.

        Loading editor
    • On a side note, it is pretty cool how Beast Boy and Cyborg went from always asking, but failing with girls in "The Date" to Cyborg dating Jinx and most notably Raven having a huge crush, possibly even in love, with Beast Boy. And we've all seen how attractive Raven looks without her cloak, let alone her hood, and the fact that someone that attractive DOES like Beast Boy. :) #TheFeels

        Loading editor
    • @Doctor Bugs, Yeah but it still counts.

      @Jacob Skees, I agree with everything you just said! :) Especially with the fact he (BB)  feels the same way about her (Raven).

      CyJinx is my third fave couple here, even though I was a Flinx fan before, but I was still a CyJinx fan. Like half Flinx and Half Cyjinx :)

        Loading editor
    • What do you mean it still counts? I never said it didn't count, lol. I was saying it DOES count. :P

        Loading editor
    • Jacob Skees wrote: On a side note, it is pretty cool how Beast Boy and Cyborg went from always asking, but failing with girls in "The Date" to Cyborg dating Jinx and most notably Raven having a huge crush, possibly even in love, with Beast Boy. And we've all seen how attractive Raven looks without her cloak, let alone her hood, and the fact that someone that attractive DOES like Beast Boy. :) #TheFeels

      Well Beast Boy never asked Raven out yet lol, otherwise you do have a point about that.

      But when you say "someone attractive DOES like Beast Boy" are you saying he's ugly? XD BB is a stud ;)

        Loading editor
    • No, Beast Boy's my favorite superhero of all time. What I was saying about that is that Raven's attractive and she likes Beast Boy. At no point would I try to call Gar Logan ugly, though I can understand the confusion. 

      Also aside from the fact he hasn't asked her out yet like Cyborg did with Jinx, she still likes him, and he did try to seduce her in "Real Magic" and has flirted with her numerous times. He did say she was playing hard to get, which is seen in "Pirates" where she kept a straight face until Beast Boy passed out, then she kissed him on the forehead smiling.

      At no point am I disagreeing with you @Ripto22475, I'm just further explaining my earlier post(s). :)

        Loading editor
    • Lol I know what you meant, no worries, it would be hard to call BB ugly ;D

      And yeah, Raven liked BB for awhile. Recently though is when we really started to see BB mess with her such as the "seducing" in Real Magic and the whole Pirates episode. Beast Boy is apparently clueless as to her affection though, as Raven was hinting towards someone liking him in Be Mine but he didn't catch on ;(

        Loading editor
    • True. We'll see what happens as the episodes progress on. Either Season 2 will be Beast Boy's affections, like how Season 1 was Raven's and it won't be until around Season 3 that they date, or they could possibly [start] dating within Season 2. We are only 4/52 episodes in after all.

        Loading editor
    • Just Saying, BB looked better in TTand I think Raven's unattractive. No offense or anything,  But back to the topic. I think BB likes the fact that Raven likes him. That's my theory.  Andhe felt she didn't like him when she liked Aqualad.

        Loading editor
    • Armyman1237 wrote:
      In "Terra-rized" Raven is accused of being jealous of Beast Boy's "relationship" with Terra. She constantly denies this. Later, the Titans apologize for accusing Raven of being jealous. Then Raven says "Just the thought of Beast Boy and me." then she coughs in disgust. However when she turns away from the other Titans she smiles, which suggests she actually likes the idea of her and Beast Boy. In "Matched" (I'm sure everyone's seen this one) Cyborg's computer matches Beast Boy and Raven. After constant attempts of Beast Boy trying to get Raven to like him, she realizes he really does want to be with him. She says she wants to make this work, and Beast Boy instantly proposes to her. Raven is shocked at first, but looks up and smiles at the idea. Then at their wedding, she realizes it's beautiful and thinks they really are meant to be with eachother. Just as they are about to kiss, Cyborg says theres a glitch in his program and Beast Boy's real match was a scratching post. Raven is defiant then looks to see Beast Boy flirting with a scratching post and she is dissapointed ending the episode saying "Why do I even try?" Then in "Colors of Raven" Raven's Passion is constantly affectionate to Beast Boy, and he seems to like it. These all suggest, yeah, they like eachother, though we aren't exactly sure in the new show.

      Actually, BB never liked Raven in TT. TTG is the first time he shows her affection. In TT all they had were a few hugs but that was it.

        Loading editor
    • The ship has existed for a long time.

        Loading editor
    • The ship did. But it's expressed more in ttg.

        Loading editor
    • Doctor Bugs wrote:
      What do you mean it still counts? I never said it didn't count, lol. I was saying it DOES count. :P

      Sorry! You said "Cyborg and Jinx are in a secret relationship, you know." I thought you were saying it didn't count cause you added "you know". Sorry for the confusion.

      And BB is cute and good looking. Both original and TTG.

        Loading editor
    • PepsiB&B wrote: Just Saying, BB looked better in TTand I think Raven's unattractive. No offense or anything,  But back to the topic. I think BB likes the fact that Raven likes him. That's my theory.  Andhe felt she didn't like him when she liked Aqualad.

      In Pirates I believe Beast Boy said at the beginning Raven was "playing too hard to get", and not to mention Be Mine in the kitchen where Raven hinted towards someone liking him and he said "then why hasn't she told me yet". I do not think Beast Boy is aware of her affection for him. I still don't think Beast Boy likes her as much as she likes him, but Pirates is starting to turn the tables.

      And you are correct about Raven and Beast Boy in Teen Titans. They had no romantic affection at all in that series. It was not developed and/or focused on.

        Loading editor
    • Beast Boy's not aware of Raven's feelings at all. He's only aware of his feelings for her. Atleast I think he's aware of it, which I'm pretty sure he does. And yes he did felt like she didn't like him Pirates when she started liking Aqualad

        Loading editor
    • I presume that since Season 1 focused on Raven liking Beast Boy, Season 2 will show us of Beast Boy liking Raven back. I feel like they'll either date within Season 2 or around Season 3.

        Loading editor
    • Jacob Skees wrote:
      I presume that since Season 1 focused on Raven liking Beast Boy, Season 2 will show us of Beast Boy liking Raven back. I feel like they'll either date within Season 2 or around Season 3.

      Most likely...

        Loading editor
    • Yeah I would love to see Beast Boy liking her back and I can't wait for Raven and Beast Boy to start going out and become boyfriend and girlfriend =)

        Loading editor
    • Same

        Loading editor
    • Well the series is more comical than serious. And BBRae have a love/hate relationship so I don't think they'd go out.

        Loading editor
    • Okay.

        Loading editor
    • Pepsi I know you are a BBTerra fan and I respect that but Raven does have a secret crush on Beast Boy. It was confirmed. So it might happen you know? And plus at the "Teen Titans Go! Panel" BB & Rae's voice actors were talking about what would BB & Rae do on their first date.

        Loading editor
    • What??? ;( ;( ;(

        Loading editor
    • Her crush was confirmed a long time ago lol.

      The date they were talking about is really oooolllldddd. Not too sure if it will be done/or released anytime soon. I have a feeling though they'll do something similar to it, but maybe not exactly like they said, because scripts and scenes get altered all the time. Like "Daddy's Dearest" or whatever the name was for "Dog Hand".

        Loading editor
    • yeah

        Loading editor
    • I said it *might* happen. So it might or it might not. Yeah the date they were talking about is like over a year old so.

        Loading editor
    • Ok. It's all good

        Loading editor
    • Cool;) Like I said you're awesome Pepsi.

        Loading editor
    • So are you ;)

        Loading editor
    • Well based off the last comic con video I think we have a good chance for some BBxRae coming. Date or no date, we'll get some.

        Loading editor
    • Of course ;( They always do

        Loading editor
    • Why not let BBTerra get some? We need to be satisfied too.

        Loading editor
    • PepsiB&B wrote:
      Why not let BBTerra get some? We need to be satisfied too.

      While i do respect that statement there hasn't been too much BBTerra in TTG (beside Terrarized and Be Mine after researching more) therefor il just stick with BBRae more cuz its way too much dominated in THIS series ,while RobStar and BBTerra are only "attempts" unlike the originals TT nothing more. (but surely still like them too ;) )

        Loading editor
    • I gotta say yes, Raven is in fact in love with Beast Boy. As seen in "Be Mine" when she was heart broken when BB sang to Terra and she was upset that she didn't get to share her true feelings for him.

        Loading editor
    • Hmm... Good question. I would say only "like", I wouldn't say "love." But, there are a lot of hints about the Relationship. But, I wouldn't think that their too into it. The Writers kind of make them forget about the hints though... We will just have to see, but I would want to say "Like" not "Love."

        Loading editor
    • Raven has deep affection for Beast Boy, its a form of love. And its not easy for Raven to just like anyone, she's a very reserved person, meaning her affection means a lot for whoever she holds it towards.

      As well as her passion side immediately going to Beast Boy without a second thought, and passion is much more than "liking" someone. Passion is a strong and barely controllable emotion. On some level, Raven loves Beast Boy.

        Loading editor
    • Ripto22475 wrote:
      Raven has deep affection for Beast Boy, its a form of love. And its not easy for Raven to just like anyone, she's a very reserved person, meaning her affection means a lot for whoever she holds it towards.

      As well as her passion side immediately going to Beast Boy without a second thought, and passion is much more than "liking" someone. Passion is a strong and barely controllable emotion. On some level, Raven loves Beast Boy.

      I totally agree with you 100% Ripto;)

        Loading editor
    • Ripto's rigth.

      Passion means love. Her passion chose BB. Raven feeling love is very rare. While Raven loves BB, we just know BB "likes" Raven.

      And Pepsi, Terra isn't much of a main character. And since its been two episodes so far, I guesse her voice actress Ashley Johnson (thats her name right?) is busy. Don't worry we are all gonna get our answers.

        Loading editor
    • Well it's gonna go both ways for both the ships. Just because they favoritize bbrae doesn't mean it's just gonna end up bbrae. It's not happening. BBTerra will survive too! So it's not gonna be like it's gonna be only one ship in the end just because of it's popularity and favoritism. They're both going to survive.

        Loading editor
    • PepsiB&B wrote:
      Well it's gonna go both ways for both the ships. Just because they favoritize bbrae doesn't mean it's just gonna end up bbrae. It's not happening. BBTerra will survive too! So it's not gonna be like it's gonna be only one ship in the end just because of it's popularity and favoritism. They're both going to survive.

      I really do respect your opinion, Pepsi but this series focuses more on BBRae though b/c that's what *most* of us want. It was more of a demand actually to have it in this show. That's what happens sometimes when something is more popular than the other.  But you never know what might happen;) Please no hate comments. Just my opinion.

        Loading editor
    • oh hey bbrf im on if you want to chat

        Loading editor
    • Wasn't a hate comment. I was saying there's not going to be one answer in the end. As if one ship would win in the end. It wouldn't come to that. BBTerra will always be a thing so there's no "answer". Understand. Just saying

        Loading editor
    • @ Pepsi: No I wasn't saying your comment was a hate one I meant no saying hate comments after my post b/c of what I said. Sorry for the cofusion. BBRae was a thing in the comics and BBTerra was a thing in the original TT. So BBRae and BBTerra both have and will always be a thing;)

        Loading editor
    • Ok. cool. Everybody's bbrae so there wouldn't be any hate comments at all anyways. I mistook snappy's comment about "answers" thinking she meant there was gonna be 1 answer. oops sorry. My mistake

        Loading editor
    • @Pepsi: That's okay friend;)

        Loading editor
    • Ok cool

        Loading editor
    • I actually meant that that once they're done with the Terra Arc, we will know that what will happen... BBTerra was a thing in the original, BBRae was a thing in the comics with small friend hints in the original.

      No Hate comments please eith my answers.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah there was *hints* in the original. Yeah I agree BBRae was a thing in the comics and BBTerra was a thing in the original. 

        Loading editor
    • BBRaeFan1530 wrote:
      Yeah there was *hints* in the original. Yeah I agree BBRae was a thing in the comics and BBTerra was a thing in the original. 

      And while this series is based off of both comics and the old original TT's its gonna be a nightmare war between couple shippings.  ;__;

        Loading editor
    • They will never be done w/ BBTerra. They will survive and there are still dedicated fans out there! The arc will still continue. I believe and I know!

        Loading editor
    • PepsiB&B wrote:
      They will never be done w/ BBTerra. They will survive and there are still dedicated fans out there! The arc will still continue. I believe and I know!

      Man. You are a strong believer! Never give up hope;)

        Loading editor
    • It's true and I never do ;) I always stick to my word and back it up! and btw thx, that's a compliment ;)

        Loading editor
    • You're totally welcome;)

        Loading editor
    • Thx. I'm on chat. But I'll brb in about 10 min

        Loading editor
    • Sweet!

        Loading editor
    • PepsiB&B, THE most dedicated BBTerra fan I know.

      Everybody clap! *starts clapping* ;)

        Loading editor
    • Thankyou. There is always hope

        Loading editor
    • True that:) The most friendiest BBTerra shipper I know for sure!

        Loading editor
    • Thx a lot ;)

        Loading editor
    • Welcome;)

        Loading editor
    • Thats true

        Loading editor
    • ...

      Beast Boy and Terra, and Beast Boy and Raven were both present in the comics. There are a few universes with Beast Boy and Terra in the comics. Three I believe.

      The "BBRae" did not have much strong evidence hinting towards a romantic relationship. The makers during season one dismissed claims with BB and Rae having romantic affection with each other. Later on though, they focused more on their relationship, which gave us episodes such as Spellbound, Beast Within, and more.

        Loading editor
    • Ripto22475 wrote:
      ...

      Beast Boy and Terra, and Beast Boy and Raven were both present in the comics. There are a few universes with Beast Boy and Terra in the comics. Three I believe.

      The "BBRae" did not have much strong evidence hinting towards a romantic relationship. The makers during season one dismissed claims with BB and Rae having romantic affection with each other. Later on though, they focused more on their relationship, which gave us episodes such as Spellbound, Beast Within, and more.

      Yeah. I know all about that stuff. There were hints but not strong ones. The original TT focused more on RobStar.

        Loading editor
    • Well in TT there wasn't any romance w/ BBRae. The Beast within was just anger btw. I doubt BB even liked Raven in the original. Yes, they hugged a lot but it wasn't truly romance. ttg expresses it greatly due to the low amt of moments and the fans demanded it. And thx Lightstar^^ ;)

        Loading editor
    • PepsiB&B wrote: Well in TT there wasn't any romance w/ BBRae. The Beast within was just anger btw. I doubt BB even liked Raven in the original. Yes, they hugged a lot but it wasn't truly romance. ttg expresses it greatly due to the low amt of moments and the fans demanded it. And thx Lightstar^^ ;)

      I did not mean as romance, I meant to say they focused more on their relationship as a friendship.

        Loading editor
    • Ohh gotcha!

        Loading editor
    • [:

        Loading editor
    • . ;]

        Loading editor
    • PepsiB&B wrote:
      And thx Lightstar^^ ;)

      No problem, Mon.

        Loading editor
    • Friendship, Romance, It still focused on their relationship anyway. 

        Loading editor
    • 157.55.39.32
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki