"The Titans Show" is the forty-fifth episode of the third season of Teen Titans Go!, and the one-hundred-forty-ninth overall episode of the series.
The Titans try to get off the island but they soon realize everything is not what it appears to be.
- Control Freak
- H.I.V.E. Five
- The Brain
- Brother Blood
- Cironielian Chrysalis Eater
- Dr. Light
- Giant Robotic Alien
- Killer Moth
- Mother Mae-Eye
- Mad Mod
- Magic God
- Perfect Sandwich
- Punk Rocket
- Rose Wilson
- Sandwich Guardians
- Scary Teri
- Slime Monster
- Twin Destroyers of Azarath
- Benjamin Franklin
- Slade (in person debut, cameo)
- Bane (debut, cameo)
- The Joker (cameo)
- Harley Quinn (debut, cameo)
- Poison Ivy (debut, cameo)
- The Penguin (cameo)
- The Riddler (cameo)
- Two-Face (debut, cameo)
- Mr. Freeze (debut, cameo)
- Sinestro (debut, cameo)
- Darkseid (cameo)
- Gorilla Grodd (debut, cameo)
- Solomon Grundy (debut, cameo)
- General Zod (debut, cameo)
- This episode is the fifth and final part of the near week-long summer event of "Island Adventures".
- A remake of Caravan Palace's "Dragons" was used during the Titans' attempted escape from the island.
- Robin breaks the fourth wall by stating that if the Titans were on a TV show, their experiences on a deserted island would be a week long event known as "Island Adventures". Starfire also breaks the fourth wall by predicting the ending of the episode, with fighting the villains.
- This episode has the largest list of villains in the series, with over 51 villains appearing.
- One of Robin's birdarangs is also a mp3 player. Some previous songs that were sung in the series that he has on his playlist are Pee Pee Dance, The Burrito/Burger Song, Cool School Song, Real Real Boy, Crack That Cookie, Pyramid Mummy Money (titled "Pyramid Scheme" on the list), I Love Pie (titled "Pie Song" on the list), and Scary Figure Dance (titled "Scary Figure" on the list). He also has two songs from future episodes called "Booty Scooty" (Booty Scooty Dance) from the episode "Booty Scooty" and "Ride the Dragon" (We're Going to Ride that Dragon) from the future episode "Riding the Dragon".
- The villains' hate comments about The Titans Show represent real life comments from people who despise Teen Titans Go!.
- Slade makes his first "in person" appearance in the series. He appears at the very end of the episode.
- It seems Raven's new bond with Terra and her re-claimed friendship with Rose in "Operation Dude Rescue" are no longer in check according to this episode, as Raven battled both Rose and Terra all at once, during the final battle.
- As of this episode, Kyd Wykkyd was the only villain from the original series who had appeared in Teen Titans Go! at the time, but not this episode.
- Music from "History Lesson" is heard when the Island Adventures extras battle the villians.
- Darkseid gets a redesign in this episode. The Riddler and The Joker also had a design different from how they appeared in Real Boy Adventures.
- The crab who is holding a camera is the exact same crab that appeared in Season 2.
- This is the second episode where Control Freak complains about the Titans and the show. The first time was in "The Fourth Wall".
- Raven is seen unhooded for the 44th time in this series.
- This episode forshadows 2 future episodes, as Robin's birdarang mp3 player had 2 song's called "Booty Scooty" and "Ride The Dragon" from Booty Scooty and Riding the Dragon, respectively.
- The freckle on Beast Boy's bottom apparently looks like Mickey Mouse, according to Beast Boy.
- Also, whilst the other Titans argue over what his freckle looks like, Robin concludes that, "Obviously, it's two bears high-fiving." This is a reference to a joke revolving around Fallout: New Vegas, in which many players thought a picture in an ink-blot test was a pair of bears high-fiving, despite not being a choice listed in-game.
- This episode's title and plot are obvious references to the 1998 movie The Truman Show; starring Jim Carey. This is evidenced by the Titans being recorded with cameras on an island inside a giant dome without their knowledge and watched by many people.
- There is a site named "DCUmblr" seen in the episode. It is an obvious parody of Tumblr.
- Cyborg and Beast Boy play a coconut version of the classic arcade game Pong.
- The Perfect Sandwich is eaten by Robin in Sandwich Thief, but it somehow managed to get out of Robin's body.
- Vegetor appears to be much smaller than he was in Vegetables.
- Blackfire had reformed in Mr. Butt, yet she is shown to have returned to her old ways of villainy and long-time resentment of her younger sister.
- During the battle near the end, at the beginning, The Brain is destroyed by Cyborg, however, he makes an appearance again at the end of the battle.
- Robin repeatedly saying "Island Adventure".
- Chrous singing "Island Adventure" a few times.
|The image gallery for The Titans Show may be viewed here.|