The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles made a cameo appearance in "Más y Menos" after ordering pizza to a seemingly deserted alleyway near a garbage dump.
They appear later on in the episode and they have stolen all pizzas ever made. They encounter the Titans, and result in a battle with them. The turtles win at first, but the Titans use pizza, and with their energy and goofiness, they defeat the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and steal their shells.
- Dual Katana: Used by Leonardo
- Bo Staff: Used by Donatello
- Nunchucks: Used by Michelangelo
- Sai: Used by Raphael
- Más y Menos (debut, cameo)
- Operation Dude Rescue (cameo on drawing on wall, Raphael only)
- Michelangelo is voiced by Beast Boy's voice actor, Greg Cipes, in the current Nickelodeon animated series.
- All of the Turtles have pink masks, which is a reference to their original 1984 incarnation where they all have red masks.
- In the image of the Turtles in the alley, the turtle spray painting "NINJA LIFE" clearly has nun-chucks strapped to the back of his shell, indicating that it is Michelangelo.
- Ninja Life could be referencing the phrase "Thug Life"
- They say their catchphrase "Booyakasha" just like in the 2012 series.
- They are the first non-DC Heroes to appear in the show.
- The password Robin speaks to get inside the Ninja Turtles' lair is "totally tubular," another catchphrase from the Ninja Turtles.
- They are never actually refer to as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in the show, But are constantly called "Turtle Dudes".