Administrators and Chat Moderators are experienced and trusted users who help out maintain the well being of the wiki. You can find them editing articles, helping others or lounging in the chat room.
These users are here to help you with your questions and make sure the wiki is running smoothly. If you have any questions for them, please do so on their message wall.
Members of Wiki Staff
Bureaucrat • Administrator
|Ripto has been around since mid 2013. He likes to make sure things are organized as well as anyone with questions get answered. If you're confused, be sure and ask your questions to him!||Semi-Active|
|Ryuku - Dragon Emperor|
Bureaucrat • Administrator
|Ryuku has been active since early 2014 and goes by the title, "Dragon Emperor." When he's not watching anime, making puns, or writing fan fiction, he watches the chat room like a hawk to make sure it is clean of nonsense! Have a question regarding a user or the latest anime? He's your guy!||Active|
|Beastie has joined back in 2014. She enjoys to chat with others and listen to your questions. Along with having a big heart, she makes sure that everyone is having a good time in the chat room!||Active|
|Raven Beauty has been around for a while. Since July of 2014 to be exact. She is fun and easy to talk to and is always more than happy to help answer your questions! She also enjoys a wide variety of cartoon shows, with TTG being on the list of course.||Active|
|Apollo joined the wiki back in May of 2015. When he is not playing guitar, watching cartoons or solving math problems, he is there to help those who need it. He keeps the chat room a pleasant experience for all who join. He does not put up with nonsense and always ready to support!||Active|
|Pinkyrue is the distinguished young Earl of Phantomhive Manor. All who enter the chatroom must obey the rule of the Young Master or face demonic consequences. Ruthless in the face of evil but sweet and caring to loyal minions, Pinky is the true heart and soul of our community and makes the chat a truly fun place to be. Pinky enjoys anime, music, and kicking trolls but mostly anime.||Active|
| This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Community Central's|
User Rights and Administrators how-to-guide.
Administrators (or admins) are trusted and reliable users given extra tools to perform tasks around the wiki to help with maintenance.
With their extra tools and abilities, administrators should make sure of the following.
- Administrators are not "more important" users than others. Their tools are used where considered necessary and by harnessing them you are expected to be responsible with them.
- Administrators should always be neutral. They are allowed to settle disruptions between others users in a neutral and fair way.
- Administrators should not shut down the opinion of others. They do not own the site, and thus should not act like it.
- Administrators should not promote others to chat moderators or discussion moderators, without proper discussion with the admin team.
- Blocking users should be used as a last defense. If the user is an active contributor and is doing something wrong, communication or a written warning would be given first. Blocking users should be used to prevent damage on the wiki. Not to end disagreements or because you don't like someone. However, each case is different and some may be blocked on the spot depending on the action done or their history. Blocking is at admins discretion, but should be used fairly. Trolls or intentional vandalism may be blocked on sight.
- Administrators should always be friendly! As well as welcoming of any questions.
Bureaucrats are one level 'up' from administrators. Their primary purpose is to manage users rights, so is generally used in addition to the administrator group.
- Bureaucrats only focus is to add or remove user rights from others. They should not promote "friends" or people who do not show an interest in the well-being of the wiki.
- It is important to be 100% sure with whom you give bureaucratic status to. As once the user right is added, it cannot be removed except by the person who has it themselves. So be careful!
- Generally, one active bureaucrat is needed on a wiki-per-wiki basis. Larger wikis may require more, but inactive bureaucrats can be an eyesore to others.
Chat Moderators are communicative and kind users who help assist admins in the chat room by moderating behavior and discussions. They enforce the chat guidelines and are able to ban and kick users.
Chat Moderator Tasks
- Chat moderators maintain how the chat room is flowing. They should be kind to others, and make sure the chat is an enjoyable place for users.
- Chat mods at anytime can warn/kick/or ban anyone that is causing intentional disruption in the room. If it's someone who didn't know any better, a kind warning should be given first, and if the user persists, follow with a kick and then a ban if behavior becomes worse.
- Users who are banned that the chat mods may feel may cause damage on the wiki may notify an admin immediately. Sock accounts can be banned on sight as ban evasion is not tolerated.
- Delete pages, files and restoring deleted pages.
- Moving page histories
- Page protection and removing protection.
- Blocking registered users, IP addresses and lifting blocks.
- Reverting edits in a one click action.
- Moderating chat with banning and removing bans.
- Editing white-listed MediaWiki pages.
- Accessing Theme Designer.
- Appoint and revoke chat moderators and discussion moderators.
- Grant or remove rollback rights.
- Grant or remove chat moderators.
- Grant or remove content moderators or discussion moderators.
- Grant or remove administrators.
- Grant bureaucrat status. (cannot remove!)
- Banning, kicking or removing chat bans.