"TV Knight 2" is the thirty-sixth episode of the fourth season of Teen Titans Go!, and the one-hundredth-ninety-third overall episode of the series.
Batman and Commissioner Gordon have a slumber party and watch their favorite TV shows.
Once again (like this episode's prequel), the Batmobile drives into The Batcave. After it is parked and put away, Batman is seen in a Superman pajamas and appears with two sleeping bags in a setting consisting a Joker lamp on a short table, some toys and of course, the TV. He then blows a whistle to call Commissioner Gordon who takes out a bunch of snacks from the fridge
- Beast Boy
- Commissioner Gordon
- Alfred Pennyworth (debut)
- The Joker
- The Penguin
- El Diablo (cameo)
- Beat Box
- Terra (cameo)
- Aqualad (cameo)
- Jinx (cameo)
- Robin's Parasitic Twin
- Christopher the Rain Cloud (debut)
- Commissioner Gordon's Momma (debut)
- This episode is a sequel to "TV Knight".
- This episode premiered a year after "The Overbite".
- El Diablo is seen with a SKWAD tattoo on his face. According to cast interviews for the Suicide Squad movie, the co-stars gave each other SKWAD tattoos.
- An Oscar-esque Award can be seen in the Batcave. This is in reference to Suicide Squad winning an Oscar for Best Makeup. The statue has also been defaced by The Joker.
- The Joker and The Penguin underwent another redesign in this episode.
- Miaz (Charles "Chizzy" Stephens III) sings Catchin' Villains as Beast Boy's singing voice in the episode.
- The opening scene from "TV Knight" is reused for the opening scene for this episode.
- Terra makes her second appearance in the fourth season of the series.
- Beast Boy's affections for Raven are displayed again in the series.
- During Beast Boy's musical number to Raven, Raven thought Beast Boy was trying to flirt with Terra but really he was just trying to capture her, marking the series again displaying Raven's jealously towards Terra.
- Also during Beast Boy's song at the very end, Raven seemed to be interested again in Aqualad but due to the fact the show has low continuity, it probably will not last and also by the fact the song was performed during a TV show program Batman and Commissioner Gordon were watching, it could of been done out of acting performance.
- Beast Boy learned to play the keyboard in "Oil Drums."
- Starfire (presumably her since she wasn't shown on screen but her scream was heard in Robin's segment) once again rejects Robin's affections for her due to his parasitic twin frightening her.
- Raven is seen unhooded for the 67th time in the series
- Batman wears Superman themed pajamas.
- The bee stuff at the end of the Silkie's rap song is a reference to the song, "Clan in da Front" by Wu-Tang Clan. Killa Beez is the name given by RZA to affiliates of the rap group who are not official members of the group.
- The shrunken city of Kandor can be spotted in the Batcave, along with the skull of the Superman villain, Doomsday. There is also a containment unit holding the skeletal remains of the Jason Todd (the second Robin). The infamous crowbar is now inside an emergency case. Also, just outside the Batcave is a rock with the message "Mr J ❤ Ba" with the rest of the message obscured. Presumably "Ba" is "Batman". There has been some speculation by fans that the Joker's obsession with Batman borders on a twisted kind of infatuation. Catwoman's costume from the Batman: Arkham series is seen on the floor of the Batcave, along with a bowl of dog food for Batman's pooch, Ace.
- After a prank leaves half of Commissioner Gordon's face covered with shaving cream, he does an impression of Two-Face.
- DC villain El Diablo makes a cameo during Birdarang's song. There are also some non-DC cameos during the song, such as King Kong, Dustin from Stranger Things, Bill Murray's character Bob Wiley from What about Bob?, and Regan MacNeil, the possessed girl from The Exorcist.
- When Cyborg ate all the cookies at once, the Super Happy cookie was seen in his mouth despite already being eaten.
- Alfred checking in on Batman and Commissioner Gordon, making sure they are asleep.
- Batman and Commissioner Gordon pretending to be asleep every time Alfred enters their room.
|The image gallery for TV Knight 2 may be viewed here.|