Superboy first appears in the episode Let's Get Serious, where he, along with his teammates Aqualad and Miss Martian, help defeat the H.I.V.E. Five, that the Teen Titans were too silly to handle. He, however, has no lines in the episode.
Superboy is a partial genetic clone of Superman. Superboy is muscular and has black hair with blue eyes. Superboy wears a black T-shirt with the S-shield in red.
Powers and abilities
- Flight: Superboy can defy gravity and travel through the air.
- Superhuman Strength: Superboy has strength many fold greater than that of an average human.
- Invulnerability: Superboy is invulnerable to conventional damage, and it takes a lot to inflict any significant injury upon him.
- Proficient Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Superboy has been trained in combat, and is fairly skilled.
- Let's Get Serious (debut)
- Superboy could not actually fly in Young Justice, neither did he display any interest in wooing girls.
- Superboy is the fourth male character, other than Robin, that Starfire is attracted to. The others are Speedy, Aquaman, Nibor, and Kid Flash.
- He was voiced by Nolan North in Young Justice, who was also the voice of Superman.