Silkie met Sonia in Mexico and her upset ex-fiancé, Carlos. Carlos then captures both of them when he found them dancing at a Mexican club. Silkie escaped, but Carlos found and attempted to fight him, only to fall off the balcony.
The next day, Silkie freed Sonia and she had to kiss Silkie good-bye and suffers the pain of losing him. She can be seen crying in the background when Silkie floated away.
Sonia is a tall, slender woman. Her brown hair is put up into a bun. She wears a magenta bathing suit at the beach, gold hoop earrings and a lifted pair of sunglasses. When not at the beach, she wears a black dress with pink heels and a flower in her hair. She also wears lavender eye shadow and has a beauty mark on her right cheek.
- La Larva de Amor (debut)
- Sonia is a parody of Spanish Soap Opera (telenovela) heroines.
- Sonia thinks that Silkie will save the day (which does happen due to sheer luck).
- Sonia is bilingual, speaking both English and Spanish.
- Sometimes her name is mistaken as " Soña" or "Sonya".
- Sonia thinks Silkie is her hero.
|The image gallery for Sonia Conchita Hernández may be viewed here.|