When Cyborg, Beast Boy and Raven make up a "pretend" Santa to trick Starfire into making a Second Christmas, she becomes excited, especially for the supposed Second Christmas Miracle. After a while, when he isn't showing up, Starfire goes into one of her "angry moods" and destroys the Titans Tower, which puts them all in a coma.
However, in the end when they are all in the hospital after a 364 day coma, Robin points out that a miracle did occur- the coma actually knocked them out until the next Christmas, which eliminated all the inconvenient waiting time. And also, Starfire even gets a chance to wave at Second Santa, finding out he's really extant in the end.
Beast Boy, Cyborg, and Raven go in to great detail when describing Second Santa to Starfire. They start out with the regular Santa, but slowly make up features about him, such as wearing a green jumpsuit, no beard and a new hairstyle (complete with a headband), relatively skinny, and equipped with an ultra fast pink jetpack.
- Second Christmas (debut; only appearance)
- Second Santa may or may not have caused the Titans Tower generator to explode to put them in a coma.
- Second Santa was supposedly made up by Beast Boy, Cyborg, and Raven to trick Starfire, but somehow, he turned out to be real.
- At the end of the episode, it is shown that Second Santa was narrating the whole story.
- It is unknown if he has any kind of relationship with Santa Claus.