Santa Claus is a minor character who made a speaking debut in "The True Meaning of Christmas."
Santa Claus is a magical human being who lives at the North Pole and the main antagonist of the episodes "The Teen Titans Go Easter Holiday Classic" and "Halloween vs. Christmas". He put the Teen Titans on The Naughty List because they do not understand the true meaning of Christmas. They think about getting presents when it is actually about giving, friends and family.
Santa Claus appears how Santa Claus traditionally does. He is a big, fat, jolly old man with a long white beard. He wears a red coat with a matching red hat, green mittens, and a black belt and black boots.
- More of the Same (debut, cameo on calendar)
Songs sung by Santa Claus
- It is unknown if he and Second Santa have any relationships with each other.
- Santa's appearance in "Second Christmas" and "More of the Same" differs from how he appears in "The True Meaning of Christmas" onward.
- This makes him one of the few characters to have different designs throughout the series.
- Santa was announced to reoccur as a villain in one of the episodes in the fourth season by one of the show's producers, Aaron Horvath, during a interview at San Diego Comic Con on Thursday, July 21, 2016. Aaron Horvath also mentioned he liked the idea of Santa being a reoccurring villain in the series.
- Robin calls him "Kringle" at one point, which is a reference to the classic 1945 movie Miracle on 34th Street.
- Not really. Kris Kringle is one well-known alternate name for Santa Claus.
- In the mobile game, Teeny Titans, you get a +3 Luck Bonus if you have Sticky Joe, Santa Claus, and George Washington on your team. It's known as the Illuminati! bonus.