"Fade Away" (partially)
Beast Boy and Raven date each other to make their exes jealous
|This transcript is complete.|
- [The episode opens to show Beast Boy sitting on the beach alone crying over his recent breakup with Terra.]
- Beast Boy: (sighs)
- Raven: Ow! (Raven says as she comes out of the ocean water.)
- Beast Boy: Oh! Sorry, mama! What are you doing in the ocean? That's weird.
- Raven: Um, nothing. I was just thinking... about the one that got away.( She thinks about Aqualad in a thought bubble.
- Beast Boy: I'm thinking about the one that got away, too. But it's not a fish.(Beast Boy pops Raven's thought bubble.) It's a girl. (sighs) Terra! (Then a thought bubble of his own comes but its Terra now.)
- Raven: I thought you finally won her over with that song.
- ["Fade Away" plays as Beast Boy has a flashback in which the both are in the trash hole near the camp fire]
- Beast Boy:♪Endless love won't fade you'll see♪ ♪When I walk you walk with me,Terra♪ ♪Together let the light shiiinnnnne ♪ Nice. Again! ♪You can't fade away♪ ♪The way I feel for you♪ ♪There ain't no word I can say♪ ♪You can't fade away♪ ♪You can't fade away♪ ♪You can't fade away♪ ♪Can't fade away♪ ♪Fade away♪ ♪You can't fade away♪ ♪The way I feel for you for every....
- Terra: Ugh! I'm sick of that song! I'm sick of us! We're done!
- Beast Boy: Yeah. That song was really the only thing I was bringing to the relationship. (Groans) Now every time I see a rock, I think of her! She used to crush me with ones just like this!
- Raven: Get over it, already. Terra tried to destroy all of us. Twice.
- Beast Boy: Then can you at least crush me with this boulder?
- Raven: Sure.
- Beast Boy: It's , like, she's, still, here! (groans) Thank you!
- [Cuts to the Titans sitting in the common room watching Beast Boy phone Terra]
- Beast Boy: So, anyway. Terra, I just wanted to say I love you, and that every moment we're apart is complete agony! So, uh, call me back when you get this! Love you. I love you. Bye.
- Raven: You're being pathetic. Stop calling her.
- Beast Boy: Shh! It's ringing!
- [Terra appears floating on a rock outside the window with a phone, she crushes it in anger and then throws a boulder at the Titans. They all fall down to the beach.]
- Titans : (scream and fall on the beach.)
- Robin: Terra! What do you want?
- Beast Boy: Oh, I know exactly what she wants, Robin. ♪You can't fade away♪
- Terra: Stop!
- [Terra crushes Beast Boy with another boulder]
- Beast Boy: Ow!
- Terra: Stop it! Now! You're ruined that beautiful song! What I want is for you to leave me... (echoing) alone, Alone, ALONE.
- Beast Boy: Noooooooooooooooo ! Can't breathe.
- Terra: I've met someone.
- Raven: See, she has a boyfriend. Move on.
- Beast Boy: Can't breathe.
- Terra: Thanks Raven, oh I think you might know him.
- [Aqualad appears from the ocean on a pirate boat]
- Cyborg: (gasps) That's a pirate!
- Robin: No, it's Aqualad.
- Aqualad: Yeah, it's me. Miss me, Raven?
- Raven: (stammers)
- Beast Boy: What? Dating my other girl now? Oh, it's on! I will chew you up again, bro!
- Aqualad: Relax, you little goblin. That's all the past.
- [Aqualad kisses Terra's forhead]
- Starfire: Ooh! That is so the romantic!
- Beast Boy: You two have nothing in common!
- Robin: Yeah. He's about water, she's about rocks.
- Raven: He's a hero. She's a villain.
- Cyborg: He's a boy, she's a girl.
- Beast Boy: Nothing in common!
- Aqualad: When you rejected me, I was heartbroken. But seeing you now, sad, alone and single, I know I dodged a bullet.
- Raven: Whoa, okay. I am not single. Uh, Beast Boy and I are... dating.
- Cyborg: Really?
- Robin: Really?
- Starfire: The really?
- Beast Boy: That's cool.
- Aqualad: Well, since we're all so happy and in love, we should go on a double date tonight.
- Robin: A couples' night out? Then make it a triple date! Starfire and I will be there too. All this romantic tension! Will we fall in love? Won't we?
- Starfire: We will not...
- Robin: Nobody knows!
- Cyborg: And I'll be the third wheel, baby! Whoo! (Cyborg puts his shoulders around Starfire and Robin and does a vicory dance)
- [Cuts to the Titans in the T-car driving to the restaurant]
- Cyborg: Man, I love being the third wheel! Taggin' alone, bein' awkward, getting' in the way of true romance!
- Robin: Hey! I am warning you, third wheel, do not get between Star and me!( Green gas is seen coming out of his mouth and into Cyborg's nostrils.)
- Cyborg: Phew! Can something get between your bad breath and my nostrils?
- Starfire: No wonder he does not get the smoochie-smoochies on his mouth hole!
- Robin: Arghhh!
- Beast Boy: Ha! Pshh. You were telling me to get over Terra, and you still wanna do the smoochie-smoochies (makes kissy noises)... with Fish-Face. (mock barfs)
- Raven: Well, maybe I made a mistake dumping him.
- Beast Boy: Well, I'm glad you did, though, 'cause I got a date out of it.
- Raven: It's a fake date. We're just trying to make them jealous.
- Beast Boy: Ooh, that's dirty! I like your style, mama! Come here!
- [Beast Boy reaches for raven, but the T-car almost hit the store, time cut the Titans arrived at the restaurant. A killer whale appear from the ocean, Aqualad and Terra come out. The Titans, Terra and Aqualad enters the restaurant]
- Robin: Mmm. Candlelight. Cloth napkins. Multiple forks. The setting is so... Romantic! Wouldn't you say, Star?
- Starfire: Indeed. That is why we should sit a the table with Cyborg.
- Cyborg: Hey! Over here! I've got a booth!
- [Robin and Starfire go away and awkward silence between Beast Boy and Raven and Terra and Aqualad]
- Beast Boy: Your makeup looks great today.
- Raven: Oh, yeah... thanks.
- Beast Boy: You're a beautiful young lady!
- Raven: Wow. You, um, look... nice.
- Beast Boy: And I am enjoying the color of your cloak, or...
- Raven: Yes. Uh-huh.
- Beast Boy: Wow! Look at your feet!
- Raven: And your hair!
- Beast Boy: They're so cute!
- Raven: You're so hairy!
- Beast Boy: Oh, I love your eyes.
- Raven: Thank you.
- Beast Boy: And your cloak matches your hair perfectly.
- Raven: I like you. A lot.
- Beast Boy: Why, thank you. Maybe we should hug, or kiss, sometime.
- Raven: Yeah, go around.
- Beast Boy: Mwah! Rawr! Y'arr.
- Raven: Ooh. Mwah. (makes kissing noises)
- Beast Boy: (purrs) I'll eat you up. Yum!
- Raven: Mmm. I... more than like being with you. Oh, so sorry. It's hard to contain our love. By the way, I ordered for the table.
- Terra: Ooh, I love calamari! (munches)
- Beast Boy: I know what you're doing. (whispering) And I love it!
- Terra: So good.
- Aqualad: Mr. Belvedere? Is that you? It is! You're eating the squid that raised me as a child! Before him, no one cared! How could you, Terra?
- Beast Boy: (meows)
- Terra: I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you! I know he was a good man.
- Both: (groan)
- Aqualad: He would have liked you, Terra. Would you look at the time? It's make-out-o'-clock. Thanks for dinner.
- Beast Boy: Wow. They really love each other.
- Raven: Yeah. We're gonna have to work even harder to break them up.
- [Beast Boy and Raven disappear in a portal Raven summoned]
- Robin: Oh, my! Ha, I think I ordered too much spaghetti. Uh, I might need some help, Star.
- [Robin and Starfire slurp on the same spaghetti, recreating the scene from Lady and the Tramp, only to have Robin kiss Cyborg instead]
- Robin: Ack! Third wheel!
- Cyborg: Whoo! Whoo!
- [Cuts to Terra and Aqualad on a date undersea with Aqualad conducting an orchestra of fish. Raven and Beast Boy stop the music by dropping a rock on the orchestra]
- Aqualad: If you didn't like the song, you could've just said so.
- Terra: It wasn't...
- Aqualad: Unbelievable!
- [Aqualad is painting Terra and Raven turns the painting of Terra into a painting of a fish]
- Terra: (sobs) I'm not a fish, Aqualad, and you can't make me into one!
- Aqualad: Terra, wait! You're beautiful without gills!
- Beast Boy: (imitating Terra)
- Both: (laughing)
- Raven: That's pretty funny.
- Aqualad: Nice day.
- Terra: Do you have to talk?
- [In a park, while Terra and Aqualad are on the verge of a breakup, Beast Boy and Raven throw rocks and fish at Aqualad and Terra until they are very angry]
- Both: That's it! It's over!
- Terra: Enjoy your fish! Fishface McFish!
- Aqualad: At least my fish don't have hearts of stone! Stoneface...
- Both: (laughing)
- [Beast Boy and Raven, sitting behind a bush watching Terra and Aqualad, slowly draw closer to each other and share a passionate kiss. However, when Raven realizes what she is doing, she quickly pulls away, shocked.]
- Raven: Woah! Woah! Woah! What are you doing?
- Beast Boy: I was just doing what you were doing!
- Raven: What was I doing?
- Beast Boy: I don't know! But it was being done on my face!
- Raven: Beast Boy!
- Beast Boy: Don't hurt me!
- [Raven suddenly stops]
- Raven: That was kinda nice.
- Beast Boy: Really?
- Terra: We should've known.
- Beast Boy: Guys, not a good time.
- Aqualad: You've caused us a lot of pain. Now, we're gonna return the favor.
- Terra: By crushing you with rocks!
- Aqualad: Rocks? Why can't we summon some sharks?
- Terra: (groans loudly) Look, I know we're going through a tough time, but I've hated the Titans way longer than you have. Let me have this!
- Aqualad: Longer than me?
- Both: (yelling and arguing)
- Terra: I'm beginning to think hating them is all we had in common in the first place.
- Aqualad: How about you smash them with rocks, I'll throw some sharks, and we agree to see other people.
- Terra: (exhales loudly) Whatever.
- [Aqualad and Terra charge at Beast Boy and Raven, only to be punched by Beast Boy in gorilla form and fall into one of Raven's portals]
- Terra: Not the trash hole again!
- [Beast Boy and Raven walk to a beach where the sun is setting]
- Beast Boy: So... What were we talking about?
- Raven: I don't remember.
- [They lean in to kiss only to be interrupted by Cyborg]
- Cyborg: Whoo!
- Beast Boy: Cyborg! What are you doing?
- Cyborg: Nothin'! Just third wheelin' around town. You know me. Ruinin' any chance for romance!
- Beast Boy: Sounds like fun!
- Raven: (groans)
- Cyborg: Whoo!
- [The episode ends with Beast Boy dancing with Cyborg to his third wheel music while Raven watches annoyed.]