- Can't a person get a decent non-dancing breakfast around here?
- --Red Raven to Cyborg in Colors of Raven
When Raven was divided by The Mysterious Prism Red Raven was one of the personalities that emerged. She mainly likes to punch Cyborg and Robin and also loves comedies. After leaving Titans Tower, she attacks Robin and tried to attack Starfire, but is captured by her instead. She reappears in Some of Their Parts when Green Cyborg and Robin picked her in order to make a better team. When Robin decides to split himself into his five core personalities, Red Raven is sucked back into the Mysterious Prism.
Red Raven looks and exactly like Raven, only she wears a red cloak and (almost) always has Raven's four, demonic eyes. She also has a skull buckle on her cloak.
Red Raven is always very angry, constantly raging about everything or beating people up whenever she's annoyed. Even when something good happens to her, she will still get mad and hurt people. When she chased Starfire and Robin, she was like a mutating cobra. She lives in the red crystal.
Despite being moody, she enjoys comedy movies though she continues to punch people possibly out of joy.
- Colors of Raven (debut)
- Her eyes glow in the same manner as Raven's does when she becomes demonic or enraged.
- Her voice is also highly included when she is demonic, a speech akin to when her normal self combined with the other's, when possessed by her father's influence.
- Her personality is similar to Red Starfire and Red Robin, only she beats up Beast Boy and Cyborg, Red Starfire attacks when told to, and Red Robin is obsessed
- Red Raven likes comedy movies, just like Pink Raven
- In "Colors of Raven" She beats up Cyborg and Robin, but in "Some of Their Parts" she defeats the H.I.V.E
- Beast Boy is the only titan that she didn't attack, which is a sign of Raven's affection towards him.
- She also expresses the way she hates Cyborg when he is loud.
- As seen in "Colors of Raven" She hates dancing, but in later episodes, with Raven's sour attitude, Raven is seen dancing