Meet Raven. She's a sarcastic, deadpan demon girl who would rather be left alone.
Raven was born in Azarath, and is the daughter of the inter-dimensional demon named Trigon. While raised by him, she unknowingly did a lot of bad deeds with him until she left him and realized how foolish she had been. She has been a talented dancer since childhood, but Trigon frequently prevented from pursuing her dreams further till one time she managed to somehow impress him in a talent show.
Then one day before she joined the Teen Titans, she was causing havoc in Jump City because her dad told her to do so. She met Robin who shouted her to stop but then gave her a flyer as he was eager to form Teen Titans though her dad reminded her to leave. Later, she participated in the Teen Titans election, yet Robin eliminated her since she used her shadow punch to beat him up during the combat testing section, and she along with Starfire, Beast Boy and Victor Stone got pushed out by Robin via elevator after he furiously beaten them up with a table because the four of them were unable to cooperate and make a jigsaw puzzle, not to mention that she got mad at Beast Boy and beat the latter up during the process.
That night, she threw a garbage bag onto Robin through a portal and discovered that Robin was living in the dumpster. When Robin wondered what she was doing, she explained that her dad kicked he out for not enslaving the universe and she had to live on the streets, not forgetting to gloat Robin's plight by commenting it as "brutal". Despite of Robin’s previous abuse towards her during the election, she along with Starfire and Victor Stone agreed with Beast Boy’s suggestion on becoming a team and offered her help to Robin on getting the tower back.
Upon opening a portal to enter the tower, Raven and the others (except Robin) were angered with Kid Flash and firmly stated that Robin was no longer the wimp he used to be. She and the three others then gave Robin a total makeover as well as reminded him what a wimp he was, and this resulted in transforming Robin into a quick-witted person, whom she and the three began to obey to.
The following day, Raven and her new teammates confronted Kid Flash and the three Titans East members (Speedy, Aqualad and Bumblebee) but the five were defeated by him rather quickly because of the robot which Kid Flash sent out to attack them even though she teamed up with Starfire. As the robot was disintegrated by Cyborg's newly gained laser, she cheered for Cyborg with her teammates. Later on, the five tried to get back the tower by distracting Kid Flash with a race and blocking the elevator door with planks, but Kid Flash was faster. Shortly after Robin broke Kid Flash's knee, she threw him out of the tower with Starfire, Beast Boy and Cyborg, hence officially joining the Teen Titans and as time pass, she would then gradually develop romantic feelings for fellow teammate Beast Boy despite his constant annoyance.
Raven wears an indigo cloak with a yellow amulet containing a red center, which connects a hood that obscures most of her face. Underneath, she wears a leotard-like suit which has red spots on the lower part, with long sleeves reaching to her hands, and indigo shoes with long indigo socks. Raven also has violet colored eyes, and short black bob-cut hair. She also wears blue and white knee socks in "Artful Dodgers", red and white knee socks in "Boys vs Girls", and purple and white knee socks in "Kicking a Ball and Pretending to Be Hurt". She is only ever seen without her cloak when she meditates or uses her telekinetic powers (and in the episode "Lady Legasus"). She has pale-white skin, black short hair with dark purple streaks in triangle bangs, purple eyes (similar to Alexandria's Genesis, a fictional genetic altercation related to pale skin and red pink eyes), and a red, diamond shaped chakra gemstone as a bindi on her forehead (known as an Ajna Chakra or Third-Eye Chakra). She has skulls on the soles of her shoes. Four glowing red eyes and sharp fangs appear when she is very angry, though it can be possible for her to bear her sharp teeth at will to enhance her eating.
Apart from her normal attire, she wears a black strapless one-piece swimsuit, with a purple line at the top rim and a pendant similar to the one on her cloak (which can be regarded as her bathing suit) when swimming. She also wears a dark violet-blue hoodie with a purple pony (possibly a Pretty Pretty Pegasus pony), alder shorts with small ponies on it (which are surprisingly small), white socks with a purple stripe, and pink bunny slippers when she sleeps.
In her true demonic form, she resembles her evil father. She has red skin, four yellow eyes, two pairs of horns, and white hair. The chakra stone on her forehead is flaming in this form. When using a powerful spell to cleanse herself from darkness, she transforms herself completely back to normal after getting rid of her true demonic form. Cleaning the darkness completely out of her also gave her a white cloak which represents great power.
In her ghost form which appears in "Scary Figure Dance" and "Oregon Trail", her overall appearance resembles her head (when hooded) and has arms with four fingers instead of five. She is also white, nose-less, and has a dark blue outline. She represents a Pac-Man ghost. As a toddler, she had bigger eyes with long eyelashes and wore a pink diaper, similar shoes, a leotard and a cloak which had a big ribbon atop that had a skull like object attached. As a child, she had freckles and wore a periwinkle T-shirt, purple overalls that had yellow buttons, white socks as well as red and white colored shoes.
The outfits of Raven can be found here.
At first, Raven is characterized as lethargic, quiet, snobbish (as in multiple occasions she was seen gloating at other’s troubles) and rarely happy but passionate and easily enraged. Now further into the series, she is more open, nicer and friendlier to her teammates and even participates in their activities and their wild shenanigans. Others would describe her as very sarcastic and smooth but on the other hand, Raven is very open and engaged in social activities like her passion for dancing and a whole lot more.
With a shadowy past and dark powers, Raven wants to be good, but she's desperately afraid of the darkness within her, hence developing her initially cynical side. Raven's telekinetic powers allow her to move objects with her mind. She constantly has to deal with Trigon's influence and the fact that her powers are based on emotion, so she tends to be the most emotionless of the Titans. Feeling just about any emotion too strongly can have horrible consequences.
However, she still shows some emotions, like frustration and happiness. She typically prefers to be alone, but will still frequently spend time with the rest of the Titans. She is perhaps the most level-headed of the group, as she is rarely shown freaking out or showing any "extreme" emotions unless provoked. Despite this, she seems to be quick to anger and irritation, and has destroyed appliances around the Tower or attacked numerous people when angered, because she often has her frustration pent up.
She also seemed saddened along with the other Titans (aside from Starfire) when she wasn't invited to the Titans East Party, breaking down crying with the others, although this was mostly for effect.
In "Legs", it is revealed that her cloak is what influences her dark, sarcastic and moody personality. But when she isn't wearing it, Raven shows another side of herself--a much more emotional and outgoing personality, in which she becomes an entirely new superheroine known as Lady Legasus.
She appears to be the most mature Titan (besides Robin), due to being very smart, selfless and responsible. Unlike the rest of the team, she does not concoct any selfish or ridiculous schemes, although in "Nose Mouth," she did cause most of the trouble with her powers, but she didn't want to do it at first because she knew it would go wrong. She is also considerate to her friends when they need help and is honest. Even though she can come across as being harsh, she never has harsh intentions, at least most of the time. Still, in spite of her smartness and being the “straight man” of the group, she's easily influenced by peer pressure and this leads her to participate in their wild actions, which obviously has dragged her into a plethora of plights with them or made her forget about her own standpoints. For example, in Think About Your Future, she was supposed to remind her friends that they should be thinking about their future but soon she succumbed to join their reckless activities instead. This negative trait is being shown constantly in later episodes of the series and making her being dumb down by the crew.
She also seems to hate going to the dentist, as shown in the episode "Meatball Party." Nevertheless, she seems to like being a dentist herself (probably thanks to her dance dentistry experience which helped her earned loads of cash in "Career Day ").
She generally dislikes things that are considered "girly", but considers Pretty Pretty Pegasus a sort of guilty pleasure (Tara Strong, Raven's voice actress, is the lead voice for a similar show, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. PPP is a reference to this.) At first, she didn't seem to want the other Titans to know that she's a fan of the show, but in "Super Robin", she has apparently gotten over this, as she is seen watching it in front of them. In the episode "Friendship", Raven becomes uncharacteristically joyful when Control Freak transports her (along with the rest of the Titans) into an episode of Pretty Pretty Pegasus. In "Halloween", she dresses up as a Pretty Pretty Pegasus and is optimistic about the holiday, while the other Titans aren't.
Raven is also shown to be one of the laziest Titans, along with Beast Boy and Cyborg. She doesn't do much physical work and often uses her telekinesis, teleporting and flying powers every day (and this can be shown in the episode "The Best Robin", wherein Cyborg asked her for the remote so he could change the channel. She said Cyborg should get it because it was closer to him. Later, Raven told Robin that she didn't feel like teleporting instantly across the whole city), to the point that she had difficulty walking in "No Power". But this theory has been proved to be false, because in the episode "Legs", she dances with enthusiasm without getting any foot cramps, and manages to fight crime using only her bare feet.
Raven is also shown to be kind of mischievous, as she has played pranks and/or tricks on some of her friends; for example, she tricked Robin in "Laundry Day" and Starfire (with Beast Boy and Cyborg) in "Second Christmas". She also participated in pranking Beast Boy (with the others) in "Ghost Boy", and in "Batman v Teen Titans: Dark Injustice" she created an April fools prank for the audience, and Robin calls her the queen of April fools. In Campfire Stories, it is revealed she can go beyond limits to scare her friends, in this case, she, who was desperate to quit camping, turned herself into the monster she mentioned in her story, which terrified the other Titans as well as the bear and caused all of them (except herself) retreated from the campsite.
She has shown to have strong romantic feelings for her teammate Beast Boy on several occasions, but she has difficulties expressing them. She has come close revealing her true feelings for Beast Boy at the Titans' Valentine's Day dance in the episode "Be Mine", but was interrupted by an unexpected final attack by Terra. Again, in "Rocks and Water", the two shared their very first kiss, and came close to confessing their actual feelings for one another, but were interrupted by Terra and Aqualad. Despite this, the two seem to share a close, sometimes flirtatious relationship throughout the series; however, most of the flirting comes from Beast Boy's side. Their initials have also been engraved or written on several items throughout the series, including the R shaped chair from "Oil Drums", the tree from "Hey You, Don't Forget about Me in Your Memory", and one of the paper heart cut-out decorations from "How 'Bout Some Effort". Later down the line, as shown in "BBRAE", Beast Boy's heavy affections for her and her heavy affections for him have significantly deepen and Beast Boy wrote a song for her to tell her how much he feels about her. Their love for one another have gotten stronger to which they finally became a true couple in the series.
Pushed aside from being dark and gloomy, it appears she can be very bashful, which is mainly when she's around Beast Boy. For example, in "Waffles", she blushes when Beast Boy flirtatiously said "waffles" to her. In "Man Person", Raven blushes when Beast Boy comments to Cyborg that she was the toughest person he knew. Then later in "Cool School", when Beast Boy was telling her he thinks she is the "bees knees" it causes her to blush and smile. In "Rocks and Water", before sharing her first kiss with Beast Boy, she turns away from him while smiling sheepishly whenever romantic tension took place. In "The Cruel Giggling Ghoul", Raven blushes at the comment of Beast Boy thinking she looks good in glasses. In "Batman v Teen Titans: Dark Injustice", during her April Fool's Day prank with Beast Boy, she blushes whenever he states to her that he loves her. Then much later in "Arms Race with Legs" she turns away from Beast Boy to blush whenever he compliments her legs. Then in "Oh Yeah!", when Cyborg chose her to be Beast Boy's wrestling partner, she bashfully blushes and smiles awkwardly at him for a few seconds.
She has a strong love for dancing, and in Justice League’s Next Top Talent Idol Star, even when her father tried to forbid her from performing her dance after tearing up the dress she had sown for two weeks, she told Birdarang that nothing could stop her from “doing what she loves”, implying her determination as well.
On the other hand, she is prone to jealousy and becomes impulsive to take revenge. This trait surfaces when in Caramel Apples, she hated her father from bonding with Starfire which then led to her fighting with Starfire. Another case is when she was beyond upset when Beast Boy sang the song meant for her in front of his fans behind her back and blinded by anger, she decided to curse the song without knowing such action would later cause disharmony among her other friends and everyone else around her. Still, she will feel regretful after realizing the consequences.
Despite multiple claims from herself and sometimes being a cold snarky jerk like the rest of the Titans, she does care about her teammates and loves them all like family.
Powers and Abilities
Raven's powers are magical in nature and are inherited from her demonic father, Trigon, hence making her the strongest Titan. They are controlled by her emotions, so she has to keep them under control and be careful when expressing her feelings. When using certain abilities, she has to say her incantation "Azarath Metrion Zinthos!" before casting them. In "Real Boy Adventures", it took her four days to list all the things she could do with her magic.
- Cambion Physiology: As a human-demon hybrid, Raven is more powerful than either particular race, because her human and demon souls have conjoined into one. As such, she possesses a decent amount of demonic powers as well.
- Soul-Self: An astral projection of herself in the shape of a raven; hence her name, Raven.
- Advanced Telekinesis: She can telekinetically move and control multiple objects in conjunction with dark-controlling abilities.
- Telekinetic Aura: She shrouds everything she telekinetically controls in pure dark energy as opposed glowing on the edges.
- Telekinetic Constructs: She can mold anything with the energy from her soul-self and telekinetic energy into solid forms like hands, shields or useful tools, (such as creating a bucket of fried chicken in "Think About Your Future") or even fix/reconstruct an object (for example, fixing her torn dance dress into a new one in "Justice League's Next Top Talent Idol Star").
- Magic Portal Creation: She can create portals to teleport herself or others anywhere; from short to long distances.
- Spell Casting: She is very skilled in casting magic spells which range from creating clones, transformations, and giving life to inanimate objects.
- Spellbooks: Raven has many large or small books of spells in her room that she can magically summon to cast numerous spells from it. So far, she has been seen with just one, and a small book on ancient legends and myths about all things magical and supernatural.
- Flight/Levitation: She can fly like Starfire can.
- Power/Ability Granting: It is shown in "Super Robin" that she can give people superpowers and unique abilities; like her father, Trigon. An ability she did not possess in the original Teen Titans series.
- Duplication: It is also shown in "Double Trouble" that she can duplicate objects, and as seen in "The H.I.V.E Five", she can duplicate herself.
- Apparition: She can teleport herself wherever she wants, without portals. This power can also be used to make things disappear instantly.
- Moderate Hand-to-Hand Combat: In "Legs", Raven was shown to be a capable hand-to-hand fighter. She only fights with her legs and feet in the episode though.
- Supernatural Strength: In "Legs", as her alter ego Lady Legasus, her kicks were strong enough to break apart stone, to the point that she used them to carve a statue out of a boulder.
- Flexibility: As seen in "Leg Day", and "Arms Race with Legs", she can be very flexible.
- Purification: When she becomes her true demonic form, she can purify herself and other evil forces with the help of lost souls.
- Raven Attack (Astral Projection): She can generate a giant raven made from her soul-self. It is presumed this is her most powerful attack, although it is not known, for both her attempts to use this move have failed. She was shown using her in "Caramel Apples".
- Shield: In "I'm the Sauce", she can use her powers to form a shield and a dome of protection.
- Powerful Leg Strength: As seen in ''Legs'' and ''Leg Day'', Raven has extraordinarily powerful legs, being far beyond the strength and capability of the average human.
- Hand to Hand Combat: As seen in "Legs", without using her powers, Raven is skilled in fighting by hand.
- Martial Arts: In "The Art of Ninjutsu", Raven is skilled in martial arts. She (along with the other three Titans) taught Beast Boy how to be a ninja.
- One Big Punch: This power is seen everywhere, it's a shadow fist used to punch people.
- Skilled Dancing: As seen in "Legs", "Serious Business", "The Overbite", "Shrimps and Prime Rib", "Career Day" and in "Justice League's Next Top Talent Idol Star", Raven is highly skilled in dancing and is able to teach others how to.
- Handstanding: As seen in "Leg Day" and "The Overbite", she can supporting her body using her hands.
- Size Manipulation:In "Operation Dude Rescue" and “Career Day” particullaraly, she enlarges a sword that drops out from the portal in the former and shrinks herself in order to pluck out the bad teeth from her patients’ mouths in the latter.
- : In "Secret Garden", she is able to cause the flowers to wither by draining the their lives and colors.
Raven's Alternate Forms
|This is Raven's equal balance form.|
|This is the form Raven took in the future. She is an immortal goddess.|
- Main article: Raven/Relationships
- In the episode "Ghostboy", she died after being zapped by laser beams.
- In the episode "Parasite", she got squashed after the monster that came out of Starfire's parasite attacked the Titans.
- In the episode "Starfire the Terrible", she died after being bitten by the robo-piranhas.
- In the episode "Hot Garbage", she died when the four (plus Cyborg, Starfire and Robin) tried to fight against the smell, but then ghost Raven possess back his body, along with the three.
- In the episode "Scary Figure Dance", she along with the others, zapped by the HIVE's laser with the target to haunt the HIVE Five.
- In the episode "Oregon Trail", she died when she got the measles.
Episodes focusing on Raven
List of episodes focused on Raven can be found here.
Songs Sung by Raven
List of songs sung by Raven can be found here.
- Raven did not mention the exact circumstances surrounding her birth in the series. However, in the Justice League vs. Teen Titans movie, her counterpart did.
- The film also portrayed Trigon and Arella's relationship, which led to Raven being born.
- Such backstory is too dark for the genre of Teen Titans Go!, thus it has been altered.
- When she is angered, her eyes turn red, her teeth get sharp and she speaks in a demonic voice. She also shows another pair of slightly smaller red eyes (originally her eyebrows) above her normal eyes; all inherited from her father. But as seen in "Spice Game", her sharp teeth can also appear when she's disgusted.
- Raven was first seen unhooded in "Laundry Day", however her full face was first revealed to the other Titans in "Legs".
- Raven's trademark line is "Azarath... Metrion... ZINTHOS!", which is the incantation for most of her spells.
- Out of all the Titans, Raven has sung the least amount of songs in the series.
- Raven seems susceptible to "puppy dog eyes", as she succumbed to them in "Girl's Night Out" and "Matched".
- Her father Trigon is not only responsible for her five emoticlones, he also gave her an extension of the "Azarath... Metrion... ZINTHOS!" spell for the five of them.
- In "Laundry Day", Raven's bob-cut hair is black, instead of purple like it was in the original show, though this slight change may be an attempt at Raven's original image from the comics. There is a different design for Raven with her purple hair in some concept art, similar to the old show. It's unknown why the producers didn't use this design.
- However, in some episodes, on the wall, there can be seen some photos of Raven without her hood, showing her hair with the style from the previous show.
- Also, among the five Titans, Raven has the most obvious changes on her design.
- Raven loves the show Pretty Pretty Pegasus, which is clearly a parody of the show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. This is a reference to Tara Strong, Raven's voice actress, voicing Twilight Sparkle in that show.
- Many people believe that Raven's real name is Rachel, but it's not. Raven's real name is Raven.
- In "Driver's Ed", it's shown that Raven has a driver's license and can drive the T-Car without touching the steering wheel.
- The same applies on her riding bikes, which is displayed in Bro-Pocalypse, when she doesn't need to touch the handles of the bicycle while riding it.
- Raven has died 6 times in this series: "Ghost Boy", "Parasite", "Starfire the Terrible", "Hot Garbage", "Scary Figure Dance" and "Oregon Trail".
- Raven is slightly taller than Beast Boy, but shorter than anyone else, making her the second shortest of the Titans.
- Raven prefers to use her powers of levitation to stand or walk, which contrasts with the previous show, where she often only used those powers to fight or meditate.
- There is a small glitch in "La Larva de Amor" where Raven is missing her socks.
- It's revealed in "Colors of Raven" that she has the ability to release her magic from her body by flagellating.
- Raven's skin appears to be a lighter and paler shade of gray than in the 2003 TV series.
- Raven's room has chains, hooks, multitudes of candles and cages on her wall, making it a parody of her Goth-like persona in the original series.
- As seen in "Girl's Night Out", Raven has a criminal record for knocking down buildings with a bumper car with Jinx and Starfire, as well as breaking out of jail and evading capture.
- Raven's voice actress, Tara Strong, also voiced her in the video game Injustice: Gods Among Us. However, her voice is more mature and sounds much more demonic sounding than in the show.
- In the original DC Comics, it's true that Raven had a romantic on and off relationship with Beast Boy. However, it's later revealed that she and Beast Boy got back together in the final issue before the reboot.
- Raven is also portrayed as being evil (in the alternate timeline) and plotting to bring her father Trigon to earth to rule it.
- In addition to her love for Pretty Pretty Pegasus, Raven is also seen wearing pink rabbit slippers from time to time.
- In "Meatball Party", Raven reveals that she hates going to the dentist.
- Also, demons in her mouth go frantic when there are cracks in her teeth.
- However, she seems to like being a dentist probably thanks to her dance dentistry experience (that made her earn lots of cash) in Career Day.
- Her hair is different in the series and in the game Tower Lockdown.
- In "The Left Leg", it's shown that Raven hates the smell of celery.
- Most of the time, her cloak is indigo, but it's occasionally shown as blue.
- As seen in the episode "Nose Mouth", Raven has a liking for poodles, as she turns Beast Boy into a balloon and folds him into the dog.
- As seen in the episode "Serious Business", Raven enjoys tap dancing in the bathroom.
- As shown in the episode "Legs", Raven's cloak carries some kind of curse, making the wearer discover the dark side of their personality and be unable to express their feelings.
- In "Laundry Day", Starfire wears Raven's cloak, and it doesn't have any affect on her. The same thing happens with Beast Boy in "Meatball Party".
- In "Girl's Night Out", it's revealed that Raven has a fear of girly things.
- In "Birds", it's revealed that Raven's power can be used against her, as she tries to use her powers on Orange Mockingbird, but he uses it to hit her.
- In "In and Out", it's revealed that Raven has a Pretty Pretty Pegasus hoodie.
- In "Breakfast Cheese", Raven becomes White Raven for the first time since "The End" from the original series.
- It's implied in the episode "Dreams" that in an alternate universe, Raven has a desire to kill her fellow Titans and take over the world, and that she only wanted to defeat her father to stop him from "having all the fun".
- In "Grandma Voice", Raven mentions that her grandmother was a succubus.
- As seen in "I See You", her true demonic form resembles Trigon, before she uses a spell to cleanse herself and turn completely back to normal.
- As seen in "Salty Codgers" and "Think About Your Future", Raven seems to have a strange liking towards elderly people as a guilty pleasure.
- In "Caramel Apples", it's shown through a photo that Raven has had a date to prom who resembles the Pizza Deliverer.
- In "Road Trip", it's revealed that Raven gets carsick while reading.
- Robin is her least favorite teammate, as revealed in "Thanksgiving".
- She is seen unhooded more often in each new season, and she takes off her cloak for longer periods of time: Six times throughout Season 1; fifteen times throughout Season 2; twenty nine times in Season 3 (thanks to the extra episode) and twenty eight times in Season 4.
- Nevertheless, she is still seen hooded more often in the comic issues than the series itself.
- Raven and Robin are the only two characters in the show to have bird names that start with the letter "R".
- In "Truth, Justice, and What?", it's revealed that Raven likes black olives on her pizza.
- In later episodes, starting with "Real Boy Adventures", Raven begins to become sillier, happier, more sociable, more outgoing and smile a lot more. This is also clearly stated by Robin in "Let's Get Serious".
- In "Caramel Apples", it's revealed that Raven destroyed a universe when she was 3 years old.
- She is the very first character to appear in the series.
- Raven can be seen reading a book that resembles The Journals from Gravity Falls. This book is not the Spell Book, nor the Book of Legends.
- In "Beast Man," she got a tattoo on her arm of the show Pretty Pretty Pegasus.
- For some odd reason, whenever Raven uses certain powers, the word 'knife' can be heard.
- In "Colors of Raven", it's revealed that she's afraid of horror movies, but like comedies. Ironically, she enjoys haunting her friends by telling a horror story and transforming into the monster she mentioned in Campfire Stories.
- As seen in "Dignity of Teeth", despite being disgusted by eating teeth at first, she ends up actually enjoying the taste of them.
- In "A Farce", it's shown that Raven knows a lot about cars--this was because her grandfather and her father Trigon both used to be mechanics.
- In "The True Meaning of Christmas", it's revealed that Raven enjoys the smell and taste of gingerbread.
- In "The Cruel Giggling Ghoul", it's revealed that she wears contacts...or glasses if she loses them.
- According to "Crazy Day", it is revealed that Robin drives Raven the most crazy (in other words, annoys her the most) out of all the other Titans.
- In the end of "Batman v Teen Titans: Dark Injustice", it's revealed that she loves pranks.
- In the 2003 Teen Titans series, Raven and Robin are the exact same height, but in this series, Raven is shorter than Robin.
- In the online game Titanic Heartbreak, Raven is a playable character.
- She shares similarities to Lucy from "The Loud House".
- In "Island Adventures", Raven seems to have a strange infatuation with coconut cream pie.
- She loves dancing, and is pretty good at it, as shown in "Legs", "Serious Business", "The Overbite" and "Shrimps and Prime Rib".
- In Season 4, she is often unhooded.
- Raven (along with Robin) are the only two Titans who have not celebrated their birthday in the series.
- Raven is the only Titan to have only appeard Naked once. (Meatball Party)
- Her voice actor, Tara Strong, voiced Unikitty (from The LEGO Movie) in her new series Unikitty, which some of the crew members of TTG worked on.
- On multiple occasions, Raven’s head has been opened up.(“Meatball Party”, “Crazy Day”,”Pyramid Scheme”, “Think About Your Future”)
- In the majority of scenes that show the group standing together, Raven is often seen standing next to Beast Boy. Along with this, the majority of scenes that focus on Raven talking will have Beast Boy making a cameo in the background, and vice versa. The creators of the show don't seem to do this with any other members of the Titans, and so far they haven't given an explanation as to why.
- Raven is the only Titan who uses her real name.
- Starfire doesn't count because her current (English) name is translated from parts of her original (Tamaranian) name.
- Although both Raven and Starfire don’t come from Earth, Raven speaks English more fluently and grammatically correctly as well as having a better understanding on Earth customs and cultures.
- Although she’s the most intelligent Titan, in recent episodes the crew seems to have a tendency to dumb her down.
- Despite already having proven romantic feelings for her teammate, Beast Boy, Raven went to her prom with Robin in "Demon Prom". However, it was most likely she only went with Robin was to annoy her father and to have a smaller chance of being named prom queen.
- The sound of children laughing creep Raven out, as mentioned in "Tower Renovation".
The quotes for Raven can be found here
Voice in other languages
- Veronika Nádasi (Singing voice in "Knowledge"), Kata Nemes Takách (Hungarian)
- Monica Bertolotti (Italian)
- Corina Cernea (Romanian)
- Izabella Bukowska-Chądzyńska (Polish)
- Mariana Torres (Brazil)
- Rita Salgueiro (Portuguese)
- Fauviau Katrine (French)
- Rajeshire Sharma (Hindi)
|The image gallery for Raven may be viewed here.|