In the episode "Brian," The Little Buddies arrive at The Brain's HQ building on the roof. Super Robin tries to fight against Monsieur Mallah, but he fails to beat him, and he and the rest of the little buddies get captured. However, the Little Buddies manage to escape and defeat Monsieur Mallah.
In The Brain's newly refurbished lair in 40%, 40%, 20%, Monsieur Mallah was tasked with defeating Cyborg, who was harnessing energy from a song called Night Begins To Shine. Although the destruction of Cyborg's cassette tape ended his music, the other Titans fueled his will to fight on by singing. Monsieur Mallah tried to slap him down in disgrace, but Cyborg overcame Mallah, and ended up delivering a devastating body slam to him.
With muscles bulging, Monsieur Mallah has a huge fram, capable of crushing his enemies. Unlike regular gorillas, his fur is an indigo shade. As far as equipment, Mallah carries a large ray gun with black grips and a bronze body on his back. A lime green belt is strapped across his chest, and also around his belt, which bears a buckle with The Brain insignia on it. He has a piercing yellow gaze, as well as a pink army beret that also boasts his boss's icon.
- Brian (debut)
- He is the second member of the Brotherhood of Evil to appear in the show.
- He is the twenty-first villain from the original series to return.
- He was voiced by Glenn Shadix in the original series, who also voiced The Brain, as well as Dee Bradley Baker in Young Justice.
- His color was black, instead of purple in the original series.
- He wears a beret, a sash and is armed with weapons, much like his appearance in the DC comics.
- He is not to be confused with Gorilla Grodd, another gorilla villain who is one of the main enemies of The Flash.