When the Titans Tower chimney was clogged, the Titans sent Robin to clean it. He was disgusted to find two little mockingbirds clogging the chimney, and ordered them to leave. When the birds began to mock him, Robin angrily began hitting them with his cleaning stick. The birds fought back and began beating him up.
Determined to get rid of them, Robin created "birdicide" in his lab. He threw the birdicide in the chimney, which caused the Mockingbirds to flee. The mockingbirds were ashamed to be outsmarted by Robin. Suddenly, they began to mutate into muscular, anthropomorphic birds. They could now speak English, and they got themselves clothing. They began to party on the Titans' front lawn, which attracted their attention. The Titans were excited to see them, and decided they were "super cool".
When Robin came to find out what all the noise was, he recognized the birds, and they recognized him. The birds moved in the tower, and for many days tried to get rid of Robin by making his life miserable. When Robin finally moves out of the Tower, the birds throw a big party, and start to get on the other Titans' nerves. Eventually, the other Titans get fed up with the birds for being sloppy jerks. The Titans find Robin, and he leads an attack on the birds to reclaim Titans Tower.
The birds are angry at Robin for returning, and they begin to fight the Titans. The birds are seemingly invincible, and block every attack from the Titans (except Beast Boy's tiger lunge, but they eventually beat him). When the Titans are almost defeated, they use Birdicide again on the mockingbirds. The mockingbirds evolve into beings of superior intellect. They realize that violence is pointless, and want to befriend the Titans again. Robin is still angry, and kicks them out of the tower.
Information on Muscle can be found here.
Information on the Flex can be found here.
Powers and Abilities
- Strength: The birds are incredibly strong.
- Flight: They can fly, because they're birds.
- Mocking: The birds are good at mocking other birds and Robin.
- Invulnerability: They can withstand anything but Birdicide.
- Talking:Due to Robin's formula they were able to talk in English, yet they have a Cockney and/or British accent.
- Birds (debut)
- Some of Their Parts (Muscle only, cameo)
- The Mockingbirds are the fourth set of villains to be created in Teen Titans Go!, and to have not appeared in the original series. The first being the Sandwich Guardians, the second being Ed, and the third being Carlos. Third if you do not count the Sandwich Guardians.
- They have many similarities to Rad Dudesman and Kickin Hawk from Ben 10 Omniverse.