"Mo' Money Mo' Problems" is the fifty-first episode of the fourth season of Teen Titans Go! and the two-hundred-eighth overall episode of the series.
The Titans make Robin give them a tour of Wayne Manor and discover how fun it is being rich.
- Beast Boy
- Batman (cameo)
- Alfred Pennyworth
- The Joker
- Poison Ivy
- The Penguin
- The Riddler
- This is the first episode to be released on international TV airings before premiering in the United States.
- According to Michael Jelenic during the Teen Titans Go! 2018 WonderCon panel, this episode was originally going to be called "Bel Biv DeVoe".
- It is revealed that Robin has owned his staff since childhood.
- The desk with Adam West's red phone is shown to have a bust of George Washington on it. In the 1966 series, it was a bust of William Shakespeare.
- This is the second time the Titans visit a personal place of Batman's. The first time was when the Titans visited the Batcave in "Sidekick".
- This episode also marks the second time the Titans visit the Batcave.
- The child version of Robin from "Halloween" is seen for the second time in the series.
- The Titans break into the Batcave using the same window that The Joker and The Penguin used in "TV Knight 2".
- Cyborg's man cave has arcade cabinets for Pie Hunter and Circle Guy. He also has a neon sign that reads "Waffles", a record of the "Scary Figure Dance", and a Mother Box.
- The Ultimate Batarang can be seen momentarily in the Batcave.
- In a flashback told by Robin, Batman is seen wearing Superman themed swimming trunks. Interestingly in "TV Knight 2", Batman also has Superman themed pajamas.
- The title of the episode is a reference to the song Mo' Money Mo' Problems by The Notorious B.I.G.
- In the dumpster are various props from the Batman Forever and Batman and Robin movies. Among the items thrown away are promotional Bat-Credit cards, a Batsuit with nipples, Poison Ivy and Bane's costumes from Batman and Robin, and The Riddler's mind reading box from Batman Forever.
- When Robin gives the other Titans a tour of Wayne Manor, he mentions some of Batman's movie actors such as Michael Keaton, Christian Bale, Adam West, Val Kilmer and George Clooney.
- Robin mentions that music group Bel Biv DeVoe inspired him to be the man that he is. He also references their hit, Poison. Toward the end of the episode, Robin buys a Bel Biv DeVoe poster and hangs it in his childhood bedroom.
- The Bat Fridge has wanted posters of The Joker and Mr. Freeze.
- The Titans enter Wayne Manor by using the Batpole, a method of entering the Batcave typically used in the 1966 television series.
- There are various portraits in Wayne manor, most of which appear to be hand-drawn sketches. From the the 1989 Batman movie, there are portraits of Vicki Vale, The Joker, Bob the Goon, the Joker balloons, Commissioner Gordon, and Harvey Dent. From Batman Returns, there are portraits of Catwoman, The Penguin, Miss Kitty, Max Shreck, and members of the Red Triangle Circus Gang. From The Dark Knight trilogy are portraits of Two-Face, Bane, Scarecrow, Heath Ledger's Joker and Anne Hathaway's the Cat. From the 1966 TV series there are portraits of Barbara Gordon, Cesar Romero's Joker, Burgess Meredith's Penguin, and Frank Gorshin's Riddler. Finally, there is a portrait of young Bruce Wayne and his parents from The Lego Batman movie.
- Starfire reenacts the falling scene from Batman Begins.
- Beast Boy and Raven parody the long table scene from the 1989 Batman movie.
- Robin’s terrible childhood growing up at Wayne Manor is probably a reference to All-Star Batman & Robin where he was also treated poorly by that version of Batman.
- When the villains took away Cyborg's body parts, the next scene shows him with his body parts again.
- In "Two Bumble Bees and a Wasp", Robin states that money must be hoarded. However, in this episode, he contradicts this statement by cautioning the others that money is vice and only brings problems.
- Cyborg burnt the trash during the tour but however the mansion did not burn down.
- When Starfire tried to learn why people fall at the hole, she was hurt but the scene showed her not crushed.
- The Titans (except Robin) messing around and playing with Batman's stuff.
The transcript for "Mo' Money' Mo' Problems" can be found here.
|The image gallery for Mo' Money Mo' Problems may be viewed here.|