Meatball Party is an episode of Teen Titans Go! Season 1.
While trying to entice Raven into joining a meatball party, Cyborg fires a half-meat, half-robot mystery meatball into her mouth, cracking her tooth and releasing the demon octopus that lives in her mouth.
The Titans are sitting down and relaxing until Cyborg interrupts and shouts it's one of his Meatball Parties and shoots Meatballs at them all. Starfire, Robin, Beast Boy and Silkie were all pumped and enjoying it while leaving an annoyed Raven covered in meat. Next, Cyborg announced that the Mystery Meatball was going to be eaten by Raven and the other Titans cheered her on to eat it, but Raven just leaves. After some prodding from the Titans, Raven gives into peer pressure and eats the meatball. Being a cyborg, Cyborg made the meatball half metal as well and it cracked Raven's tooth.
The next day, the Titans are hanging out again and Raven comes in, not saying anything. Beast Boy loves this and uses her silence to annoy her. Raven is only able to hold it back for so long and snaps, and yells at Beast Boy. Once she does this though, a bunch of tentacles come out of her mouth and attack the Titans until Raven is able to close her mouth again. They now all realize that she can't open her mouth and says she must see a dentist, but Raven refuses to because she hates the dentist.
Throughout the next few days or so, Raven has to open her mouth at times and the Demon Octopus keeps attacking the Titans, specifically Beast Boy. Eventually, the Demon Octopus actually devours Beast Boy and that's the final straw for Robin, Raven WILL go to the dentist now.
The Titans wait outside patiently as the dentists attempt to get Raven to open her mouth. Once she does though, the Demon Octopus brutally attacks the dentists. When Raven goes outside to tell the Titans that it didn't work, the Demon Octopus quickly devours Robin. With that plan having failed, the Titans return to the Tower. While Starfire tries to come up with a plan, Cyborg inappropiately has another meatball party. This annoys Raven and she starts to yell at Cyborg and the Demon Octopus devours Starfire. Drawing pictures to communicate now, Raven tells Cyborg that's his fault because he forces her to do things she doesn't want to.
Having learned this, Cyborg tries to make it right by having Raven devour him willingly. Inside Raven's mouth, the Titans are fighting the Demon Octopus in the crack of Raven's tooth. It's not going well as the Titans are losing. Cyborg knows the only way to stop it is to seel the crack in Raven's tooth, which he does with a bunch of meatballs. Sealing the crack causes Raven to throw up the Titans. Cyborg now apologizes to Raven and says he won't force her to do anything again. However, the other Titans want another meatball party and the episode ends with Cyborg shooting an enormous meatball at Raven, much to her dismay.
- This episode is featured in the game Drive-By Meatball Party on the Teen Titans Go Arcade app.
- This is the second time that Raven has had her cloak off. The first time was in Laundry Day.
- This episode reveals that Raven floats in her sleep.
- This episode reveals that Raven hates the dentist.
- This episode reveals that Robin's staff can be used to shock opponents.
- One of Raven's drawings when she tries to "talk" to Cyborg with her mouth shut is Darth Vader from Star Wars.
- The order that Raven “eats“ every Titan is the same from the original series episode Fear Itself. 1- Beast Boy 2- Robin 3- Starfire 4- Cyborg.
- Two Pretty Pretty Pegasus dolls make toy cameos in this episode. Pretty Pretty Pegasus references have also been seen in Legendary Sandwich, Dog Hand, and Super Robin. Also, Raven putting her Pretty Pretty Pegasus dolls together to kiss is a reference to fandom shipping; in which the fandom ships two of it's characters as a couple.
- When Robin runs towards the black demon in Raven's cracked tooth to fight him, the animation of Robin running is the same as in The Date when Speedy disguised as Robin runs to Robin disguised as Speedy to fight him.
- The music that plays before Raven gave Cyborg the silent treatment is the same that plays in Ghostboy.
- The scene where Beast Boy wore Raven's cloak is a refrence to the episode Episode 257-494 where he and the Titans, while on a space ship, borrowed Raven's cloak and tried to use the force to fool the robot troopers.
- Although Beast Boy openly states in the episode that he is a vegetarian, he eats hot dogs in Laundry Day and there is meat in the legendary sandwich in the episode Legendary Sandwich. It is noted however that Beast Boy eats meat only in his pig form.
- Cyborg references Goofus and Gallant while reading the activity book in the dentist's office, meaning that the activity book might have been an issue of Highlights Kids (Labelled in the show as Hidey-Town). Also, the "What's Wrong?/Hidden Pictures" section of the magazine was also lightly referenced.
- Trying to avoid her fellow Titans, Raven chooses to meditate in the Wayne Family Cemetery. This can be proven as one of the gravestones has a Batman symbol on it.
- The frog that Beast Boy accidentally turns Cyborg into when he says Raven's spell incorrectly is the same one from Laundry Day when Robin gets trapped outside the Tower naked.
- Beast Boy also turns Robin into a unicorn, while Starfire looks at him in awe, suggusting that she likes unicorns.
- A poster of Zatanna can be seen beside Raven's bed.
- Music from Driver's Ed when Robin drives into the water returns after Beast Boy asks Raven to use her magic book.
- Music at the end of Girl's Night Out was heard when Cyborb apologizes to Raven.
- During the song She's Gonna Eat It, Starfire uses a contraction and shortens a word while singing. This is normally out of character, but wouldn't flow with the song if she said it like she normally would (she would more likely say "She is going to eat it").
- In the "Meatball Party" scene, Raven had a book she was reading. But in the next shot after the "Eat! Eat! Eat the Meatball!" shot, the book is gone.