Island Adventures is a 5 day special event of Teen Titans Go! and is the 41st-45th episodes of the third season and the 145th-149th overall episodes of the series.
This is the first special that has more than two parts.
Part 1 ("Coconut Cream Pie"): The Titans are shipwrecked on a deserted island and must use the island's resources to survive.
Part 2 ("Pure Protein"): The Titans hold a team competition but have to avoid an alien hunter.
Part 3 ("Open Door Policy"): Still shipwrecked on a deserted island, the Titans try to find food but stumble upon dinosaurs instead.
Part 4 ("Crazy Desire Island"): The Titans are still shipwrecked and Robin grants the other Titans their crazy desires.
Part 5 ("The Titans Show"): The Titans try to get off the island but they realize everything is not what it seems.
To read about each episode's plots please click on the links above to the individual episode pages.
Part 1 Characters - "Coconut Cream Pie"
- Millionaire and his Wife (debut)
Part 2 Characters - "Pure Protein"
Part 3 Characters - "Open Door Policy"
- Dinosaurs (debut)
Part 4 Characters - "Crazy Desire Island"
- Magic Starfire Cat
- Hockey stick-with-a-face-on-it
Part 5 Characters - "The Titans Show"
- Control Freak
- Benjamin Franklin
- The Brain
- Brother Blood
- Dr. Light
- Killer Croc
- Killer Moth
- Mad Mod
- Magic God
- Mother Mae-Eye
- Sandwich Guardians
- Scary Teri
- Slime Monster
- Twin Destroyers of Azarath
- The Joker
- Harley Quinn
- Poison Ivy
- The Penguin
- Mumbo Jumbo
- Mr. Freeze
- This is the third multi-part episode of the series. The first two multi-part episodes were "Two Parter" and "Operation Dude Rescue".
- Also, with a total of five parts, this episode holds the record for having the most parts to it.
- The first advertisement for this event was shown right after the premiere of the special crossover between Teen Titans Go! and The Powerpuff Girls rebooted series, "TTG v PPG", on Cartoon Network.
- Aaron Horvath announced Terra's return and to appear in one of the these episodes of this event at San Diego Comic Con on Thursday, July 21, 2016.
- The third part of this episode, "Open Door Policy", was shown to the audience who attended the Teen Titans Go! panel at San Diego Comic Con.
- This is the first multi-part episode to have each of the parts to have their own episode title.
- The episodes were marathoned on Saturday, August 20th, 2016, as a "Special Movie Event"; it is the first Cartoon Network special/multi-part episode to be advertised as such since "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends: Destination Imagination".
- In this episode, it is revealed the Teen Titans own their own yacht called The Titan Yacht.
- This is the first episode that didn't use the usual opening Title Theme, but instead got it's very own opening theme song called Five Whole Days.
- This week that this episode starts on is also filled of new episodes of We Bare Bears, the premiere of week three of the new Steven Universe special, Steven Universe: Summer of Steven, and a rerun of the week of Uncle Grandpa World Tour.
- One of Robin's birdarangs is also a mp3 player. Some previous songs that were sung in the series he had on his playlist is the Pee Pee Dance, The Burrito/Burger Song, Cool School Song, Real Real Boy, Crack That Cookie, Pyramid Mummy Money (titled "Pyramid Scheme" on the list), I Love Pie (titled "Pie Song" on the list), and Scary Figure Dance (titled "Scary Figure" on the list).
- Robin breaks the fourth wall by stating that if the Titans were on a TV show, their experiences on a deserted island would be a week long event known as Island Adventures.
- The villains' hate comments about The Teen Titans represent real life hate comments from people who despise Teen Titans Go!.
- The five-part episode of "Island Adventures" resembles the Adventure Time special Stakes which was an 8-part special.
- It seems Raven's new bond with Terra and her re-claimed friendship with Rose in "Operation Dude Rescue" is no longer in check according to "The Titans Show" where Raven battled both Rose and Terra during the Titan's battle.
- This special has several references: Giligans Island, Survivor, Predator, Jurassic Park, Fantasy Island, Mickey Mouse and The Truman Show.
- The background design of the opening sequence is slightly similar from Starfire's dream in "Dreams".
- This event is pronnounce as a movie.
- This is the first movie in Teen Titans Go!.
- Raven is seen unhooded for the 43rd time in the series.
- Terra makes her fourth appearance in season 3 and her seventh overall appearance in the series. Her earlier appearances were in "Terra-ized", "Be Mine", Rocks and Water", "I'm the Sauce", "Accept the Next Proposition You Hear" and "Operation Dude Rescue".
- Robin's habit of eavesdropping on the Titans and being a creep is brought up the second time. The first time since "Obinray".
- The title "Pure Protein", refers to a recurring joke in "Nature", where Robin ate butterflies as he claimed they consisted of pure protein.
- The title is a reference to a Steven Universe episode "Island Adventure".
- Robin says the Titans have the option of using the dinosaurs in an amusement park which Cyborg says would inevitably lead to disaster despite any security measures taken, referring to the Jurassic Park franchise.
- Beast Boy wearing a bikini top made out seashells seems to be a reference to Mermaid Man from the SpongeBob SquarePants franchise and Princess Ariel from Disney's The Little Mermaid.
- The hats that Beast Boy and Cyborg wore are identical to the same hats Gilligan and the Skipper wore from Gilligan's Island.
- Each of the Titans reference a character from Gilligan's Island: Beast Boy as Gilligan, Cyborg as The Skipper, Robin as The Professor, Starfire as Ginger Grant, and Raven as Mary Ann Summers.
- Cyborg, Beast Boy and Raven begin talking to sports equipment with faces on them which Starfire says the skull of a volleyball player told her is crazy, referencing Wilson the Volleyball from the 2000 film Cast Away.
- The freckle on Beast Boy's bottom apparently looks like Mickey Mouse according to Beast Boy.
- This episode's title and plot are an obvious reference to the 1998 movie The Truman Show starring Jim Carrey. This is evidenced by the Titans being recorded by cameras on an island inside a giant dome without their knowledge, and watched by many people.
- This special title is resembling from The Baby-Sitters Club book series called "Baby-sitters' Island Adventures".
- The laugh track.
- Raven going crazy over coconut cream pie.
- Starfire acting like a movie star.
- Beast Boy unexpectedly saving the other Titans from great bodily harm.
- Cyborg hitting Beast Boy on the head with his Skipper hat.
- Raven trying to get the other Titans to eat her coconut cream pies.
- Beast Boy getting upset when Robin throws away his desires.
- Robin forcing the other Titans to participate in Island Survival activities.
- The other Titans dismissing Robin for his bossy behavior.
- Robin says "pure protein" when he ate the insects.
- Raven acting ashamed of making the dinosaurs fight and then suddenly encourages it.
- Cyborg, Beast Boy, Raven, and Starfire talking to their objects with faces on it.
- The Titans wishing for stuff.
- Cyborg, Starfire, and Beast Boy fully enjoying their wishes despite Robin's efforts to taint them.
- The Titans trying to get off the island but keep failing at the attempts.
- Island Adventure being said repeatedly.
- Robin repeatedly saying "Island Adventure".
- Chrous singing "Island Adventure" a few times.