When Cyborg reaches Beast Boy, he finds him with Terra, who wants Beast Boy to get her out. However, Cyborg flies back to the tower and Raven teleports Beast Boy back to the Tower before he can do anything. Upset, Beast Boy starts digging again and destroys the Tower once more, leaving Cyborg frustrated as he has to do everything again.
- Lead: Gives $150 when mined and returned to tower.
- Iron: Gives $300 when mined and returned to tower.
- Gold: Gives $500 when mined and returned to tower.
- Platinum: Gives $750 when mined and returned to tower.
- Ruby: Gives $1,500 when mined and returned to tower.
- Sapphire: Gives $4,500 when mined and returned to tower.
- Diamond: Gives $7,500 when mined and returned to tower.
- Promethium: Gives $10,000 when mined and returned to tower.
- Kryptonite: Gives you $25,000 when mined and returned to the tower.
- Amazonium: Gives $50,000 when mined and returned to tower.
- Mercury: Gives $100,000 when mined and returned to tower.
- Lava Monsters
- Raven's Portals
- Radioactive Waste
- This is Terra's debut or 1st appearance in the game.
- If you click Raven on the title screen, she will give you 100,000,000 dollars and points and level up gear and the tower all the way. If you click Silkie, he will take away everything.
- If you are not logged in and get all the upgrades, then log in. You will have all the items, but not the drill upgrade badge. Which will make it unobtainable.
- This is the third time Terra gets banished by Raven and her first time in a game.
- This is the second game to have Cyborg as the main playable character, the first one is Grab That Grub.
- Some of the rare objects are references to items in the show:
- Several of the minerals are fictional metals from the DC Universe.
- Promethium is a powerful, near-indestructible metal which forms an alloy that Cyborg is made from, as well as the composition of Slade's armor.
- Kryptonite are the names of several minerals formed from the remnants of Superman's destroyed home planet Krypton. It exists in different colors, namely green, each of which possesses different characteristics.
- Amazonium is the metal that Wonder Woman's "Bracelets of Submission" are made from.
- The premise of the game is very similar to the flash game Motherlode by XGen Studios.
|Teen Titans Go! Games|
|Cartoon Network Games||Tower Lockdown • Housebroken Hero • Grab that Grub • H.I.V.E. 5 • Titans Most Wanted • Drillionaire • Last Villain Standing • Channel Crashers • Titanic Heartbreak • Drillionaire 2: Tamaranian Invasion • Panic Mode! • Stellar Showdown • TV to the Rescue • Slash of Justice • The Night Begins to Shine • Jump Jousts|
|Teen Titans Go! Arcade/Other||Titans' Night Out • Drive-By Meatball Party • Teeny Titans • Lego Dimensions • Teen Titans Go! Figure|