"Crazy Day" is the twenty-eighth episode of the second season of Teen Titans Go!, and the eightieth overall episode of the series.
When the Titans are enjoying their Crazy Day, Raven must fight with herself, by not becoming crazy as well.
The plot starts off in Raven's room. She was having a splitting headache and states that she needs some peace and quiet as she exits her room. However, Raven's moment of peace is interrupted by Robin and the other Titans, for they claim that it's Crazy Day. The Titans started to do a bunch of crazy stuff, much to Raven's annoyance, until she calls off their crazy doings by grabbing each Titan with her demonic tentacles. Starfire is wondering why she doesn't celebrate Crazy Day, and Raven tells them that they already drive her crazy everyday.
Eventually, she let them go and goes back to her room where she started to lose control of her mind due to her headache. Raven somehow entered into her own mind filled with random thoughts and crazy environments where her own voice tells her that she will try to make her crazy enough just like the Titans as she's traveling inside of her mind. The Titans are starting to get worried about Raven hearing groaning noises in her room and checks her out. They found her lying on the ceiling while her own stuff was spinning around. An obnoxious voice tells them that Raven is not in the room as she took over to her own mind. But the Titans think that she's trying to get crazy like them. Meanwhile, Raven watched her friends from her eyes thinking they would attempt to make her crazy as she continues to travel along in order to escape from her mind and come back to reality. She meets Starfire as Sphinx statue with a riddle prepared for Raven in order to pass the first checkpoint of craziness. However Starfire couldn't speak it properly but she knew already the answer. Eventually Raven passes it without getting crazy while in reality her own body is acting crazy much to Titans's enjoyment while Robin was starting to lose the crazy competition of who is the most crazy around (and the prize of being "Captain Crazy"). He wouldn't like to give up without a crazy payback as he started to do again insane stuff while the Titans are watching him.
In the meantime, Raven continues her trip into her own subconscious as she has struggled into a chess game against Beast Boy and Cyborg as chess pieces. She accepts the game in order to pass the second checkpoint however the chess pieces didn't know how to play which also almost drove Raven crazy but she calmed down and let the pieces celebrate their victory by attempting to high-five but instead, they head-five much to their own defeat as the pieces topple each other. That would be meaning self-abandon, allowing Raven to win eventually as she passes the second checkpoint. Back to reality, Robin and Raven are competing each other into a crazy challenge to see who's the winner in order to become Captain Crazy. Raven still outranks Robin due to her magic much to his disappointment. Meanwhile in Raven's mind, she finally arrives at final checkpoint where the safe doors were printed as Robin's face all over. The final challenge for Raven was quite easy because the doors would've been opened only until she finishes the last two tasks by solving a riddle and winning a chess game which she already done those. Allowing Raven to open, she finally enters in the main source of all crazy stuff she has encountered. Behind the chair while listening to pickup, it was her father, Trigon. His main purpose was to drive Raven crazy by using imagery of her friends and turning her into evil. But Raven couldn't be fooled by that as she told him that she already gets crazy everyday with them, much to Trigon's failure. She then gives her demon father a taste of his own medicine by letting the other four Titans drive him crazy until he repents.
Trigon then is defeated and Raven turns back to normal as she spits out her friends out of her inner mind. She is crowned by Robin as Captain Crazy while she claims she isn't even though she admits that they drove her crazy all the time but that is what keeps her sane. Beast Boy tells her that it makes no sense ending up with Raven awakening for it was nothing all but a dream as she claims that its all a part of Crazy Day. At the very end, you can see Raven in inverted colors flashing with her voice actor saying "I'm not crazy!"
- Beast Boy
- Starfire (Raven's Mind) (debut)
- Beast Boy (Raven's Mind) (debut)
- Cyborg (Raven's Mind) (debut)
- Robin (Raven's Mind) (debut)
- Pizza Deliverer #2 (debut, cameo)
- When the Titans (excluding Raven) seem to take over Trigon's body, each of the Titans gains two pairs of eyes, like Trigon.
- When Robin is selling televisions for extremely low prices, behind Starfire, Cyborg, and Beast Boy is a store called "Dent TV", with a picture of Harvey Dent, an enemy of Batman known as Two-Face.
- The cereal Beast Boy and Cyborg are eating with forks resembles "Cinnamon Toast Crunch".
- The illusion of Robin as a round faced vault resembles the face of the clock tower from "It's a Small World".
- The cat heads from Starfire's dream in "Dreams" appear again.
- Beast Boy still doesn't understand how to play chess, as first shown in "Matched".
- This is the fourth appearance of Trigon, as well as the third time we see Trigon's "innocent" side.
- Trigon attempts to persuade Raven yet again to turn truly demonic.
- The way Trigon changes into all the Titans is similar to what Robin did in "Uncle Jokes".
- The way Raven opens her mouth to spit out the Titans is similar to how she did it in "Meatball Party".
- Robin competing against Raven ( who's under Trigon's control) for the title of "Captain Crazy".
|The image gallery for Crazy Day may be viewed here.|