Colors of Raven is Teen Titans Go! Season 1, Episode 13a, and the 25th overall episode of the series.
A mysterious prism creates five Ravens, each of a different color and with a different aspect of her personality. The Ravens disrupt life in the Tower so much that the others decide to use the crystal to put Raven back together again.the happy makes wonderful things,the timidity cries and vomits,the rage is loading with anger,the lazy has a cockroach habit,the passion loves kissing boys.
The episode starts with a battle with Dr. Light, who is stealing the Mysterious Prism from a museum. The Titans don't really take the fight seriously as their real goal is to take him down after making a pun. Dr. Light defeats everyone except Raven, who simply teleports him to jail, as she didn't care about making a one-liner.
Robin then ask what to do with that prism, and start passing it like a ball while everyone asks Raven how can she have feelings. Then, suddenly, the prism begins to glow. Everyone passes each other the prism, which lands on Raven. The Prism Divides Raven into the five core parts of her personality: Purple, her Passion (smooches with Beast Boy), Red, her Rage (slaps Cyborg), Pink, her Happines (flies around the room), Orange, her Laziness (falls flat on her face), and Gray, her Timidity (hides from everyone else). Robin says it would be a great idea to take them all to battle with them.
Then we can see everyone at the couch, Passion Raven snuggled up to Beast Boy kissing him. Cyborg asks who wants to see everyone's favorite action movie. Rage Raven quickly punches him in the wall and tell him he is a jerk and that it's only his favorite movie. Then Robin asks to see a horror movie, but Timid Raven says horror movies make her have a nervous stomach, and she throws up. Then Starfire suggests a comedy, and Happy Raven says comedies make her laugh, and Rage Raven hits Cyborg again because she loves comedies. Robin's enjoying how quickly they came to a consesus with how expressive the different Ravens are. Then Rage hits him, Timidity throws up on him and Rage hits him again.
In the next scene Cyborg is baking Pancakes, but Happy Raven interrupts to convert them into animal pancakes (a giraffe and llama). But Rage Raven quickly destroys them and punches Robin in the wall, Passion Raven is still kissing Beast Boy. Suddenly the emergency alarm sounds and Robin tells everyone to go.
Then back at Jump City, there is a monster fighting the Titans. Then Robin says 'Ravens go!' But the Ravens start each doing their own thing. Laziness falls asleep, Rage hurts Cyborg, Happiness plays with Starfire, Passion kisses Beast Boy again, and Timidity throws up.
Robin then tells the Titans that the Ravens are being a problem and says that they should use the crystals to make the 5 Ravens back into 1. Laziness doesn't care, but Rage does complains that she will not be put back together with the others. Passion Raven hugs Beast Boy and says seductively she'll go if he comes with them, then the five Ravens escape through a portal to the city after Rage throws Robin's bed out the window. Beast Boy asks to go after purple Raven, but Robin denies his request, knowing why he wanted to. Then Cyborg tells them that they will go after the most dangerous one: pink. Robin points out that she was the happy one, but he and Beast Boy both leave and go look for Pink Raven anyway, while Robin and Starfire go look for the rest.
Robin and Starfire start closing in on Timidity then sneak up behind her and puts her back in her crystal, meanwhile Beast Boy and Cyborg find Happiness and starts goofing off with her having fun. Robin and Starfire then find Passion Raven at a free kissing booth. Robin tells Starfire that there's only one way to trap her. Starfire tells him to be careful before he is about to kiss Passion, only for Starfire to trap her in her crystal just as Robin planned it. Rage is then seeing chasing Robin and Starfire, she crushes Robin with her tentacle and grips Starfire, screeching at her, allowing Starfire to trap Rage in her Crystal. Beast Boy and Cyborg are still goofing off with Happiness who then accidentally traps herself in her crystal, mistaking it for a random shiny object, leaving Beast Boy throwing up (because the delicious food ended being up a bunch of garbage-literally) and Cyborg crying.
The Titans return to the Tower where Robin notices that they had got every Raven, but Laziness. They then find her snacking on the couch, where she had been the entire time. They trap Laziness back in her crystal, then put the 5 together again bringing back the 1 and only blue cloaked Raven. Being whole again, Raven thanks her friends, but they cannot decide whether to take her thanks seriously or as sarcasm. It finally ends with Starfire giving a reflection about how, despite Raven's stoicness, there is emotion underneath.
- The reason Cyborg and Beast Boy left Starfire with Robin is because they wanted her spend time with Robin capturing the rest of the Ravens as a date.
- This episode is similar to the original Teen Titans episode, "Nevermore", where Beast Boy and Cyborg enter Raven's mind and met her emoticlones locked inside. They were all wearing differently colored hooded capes. Both episodes also start with Dr. Light as the villain.
- This would also make plot of this episode similar to a story in the Teen Titans Go! comic. More specifically, the issue "Pieces of Me" in which Beast Boy accidentally split Raven into several fragments of her personality, with the Titans seeking the help of Jericho to make her whole again.
- Dr. Light reflects a light blast off of a Superman statue (similar to the one in Metropolis) to defeat Starfire.
- Five of Raven's emoticlones return from the original series. Pink Raven represents happiness, Grey Raven represents timidity, Light Purple Raven represents passion, Orange Raven represents laziness or rudeness, and Red Raven represents rage or anger.
- However, the green (bravery), the yellow (intelligence), and the brown (slothful) emoticlones do not appear in this episode.
- Also, the orange Raven seems to have adopted the lazy part of her personality, whereas in "Pieces of Me" and "Nevermore" it was rudeness. In the issue, laziness had a brown robe. A brown robe one appears in "Nevermore" but it doesn't specify what it stands for. Just keep in mind that Teen Titans Go! does not connect to the 2003-2006 Teen Titans universe.
- In this episode, Robin is seen reading the magazine called "Vigilante Daily", with Batman and the Bat-Signal on the front cover from "Meatball Party".
- Each of Raven's emotions has a different badge on each of their cloaks:
- Pink Raven (Happiness) has a pink flower
- Purple Raven (Passion) has a heart
- Red Raven (Rage) has a skull with red eyes
- Orange Raven (Laziness) has a hamburger
- Grey Raven (Timidity) has a teardrop
- Five of Raven's emotions have matching irises to their cloak colors, but timidity does not have pupils.
- Beast Boy is the only Titan that Rage never physically harmed or attempted to attack.
- Ironically, Raven's emotions reveal that she can be just as goofy, lazy, happy, silly, messy, fun, passionate, etc. as Beast Boy when in the previous episode "Matched" Raven criticized him for those same reasons and then some.
- This episode reveals that the color of Raven's vomit is the same color as her powers.
- When Cyborg is talking about going after the "most dangerous" Raven, he is dressed like Rambo.
- When Robin was about to kiss Passion Raven, Starfire stopped him at the first opportunity, which could indicate that she does indeed like Robin.
- Cyborg and Beast Boy eat hamburgers with Happy Raven, despite Beast Boy being a vegetarian.
- "Yakety Sax" by Boots Randolph from "Driver's Ed" returns to this episode when Robin and Starfire chase Grey Raven all over Jump City.
- The music towards the end of "Super Robin" when old Beast Boy and old Cyborg mock Robin is used while Beast Boy and Cyborg go after Happy Raven.
- This is the second time, someone breaks the fourth wall in the series. The first was in "Terra-ized."
- This episode also sees the return of the hatchback seen in "Driver's Ed."
- When the Titans are tracking the elements of Raven on the map of Jump City, the icons, map and sounds are highly reminiscent of Pac-Man.
- Similar to "Terra-ized", the seagull can be seen with purple shutter shades and a gold boombox on its shoulder. Additionaly on this occassion, the starfish is also wearing shades.
- The movie that Cyborg suggested to watch, it is called "The Dark Night Snoozes". A clear parody of the film The Dark Knight Rises.
- The music that plays when Pink Raven makes pancake animals with Cyborg is the same music playing in "Meatball Party" when Raven played with Pretty Pretty Pegasus behind the other Titan's backs.
- The battle music for the Demon Octopus from "Meatball Party" returns here at the battle theme for Dr. Light.
- In the scene when Red Raven punched Robin, the injured Cyborg looked just like in "Ghostboy" when he mistook a mountain lion for Beast Boy.
- When Timidity is sitting in the park, The 'Lonely Man' theme from The Incredible Hulk plays.