|Enemies|| Teen Titans|
The Wonder Twins
Cinderblock is a villain who first debuted in Staff Meeting.
In Staff Meeting, he appeared when Robin was fighting him, but Robin was depressed over the loss of his staff, so he wasn't very effective in hurting Cinderblock because of it. Cinderblock eventually punched Robin, sending him flying. He also appeared in Artful Dodgers in a dodgeball team called the BlockHeads.
Cinderblock is a giant rock monster made out of grayish purpley colored stone bricks. He has big rock arms and legs and a big rock chest as well as a giant brick head with a moth. He has red eyes.
Super Strength- He is known for his very powerful strength, as shown in Man Person.
- Cinderblock was an original character created for the first TV series. He has since been introduced in the mainstream comics.
- He was voiced by Dee Bradley Baker in the original series.
- Cinderblock was the first villain ever to appear in the first TV series.
- In the first TV series, Cinderblock was often seen working for Slade Wilson (Deathstroke). It is unknown if he does in Teen Titans Go! as well.
- He is the tenth villian from the original series to return.