|Enemies|| Teen Titans|
The Wonder Twins
Cinderblock is a villain who first debuted in Staff Meeting.
In Staff Meeting, he appeared when Robin was fighting him, but Robin was very depressed over the loss of his staff, so he wasn't very effective in hurting Cinderblock because of it. Annoyed, Cinderblock eventually punched Robin, sending him flying.
In Artful Dodgers, he goes in a dodgeball team called the BlockHeads, but is defeated by Robin later.
In Starfire The Terrible, Cinderblock is in a giant area, destroying trains. Robin then defeats him with his motorcycle.
In Man Person, Cinderblock is facing a battle against the Titans, and Beast Boy insists on fighting, but gets hit by his punch. Cinderblock's hand is later seen on Beast Boy's face after the collision.
In Vegetables, Cinderblock is used as a test dummy to show the Titans what they could do if they ate vegetables.
Cinderblock is a giant rock monster made out of grayish-purple colored stone bricks. He has big rock arms and legs and a big rock chest as well as a giant brick head with a mouth. He has red eyes.
Super Strength- He is known for his very powerful strength, as shown in Man Person.
- Cinderblock is the third most recurring villain in the series (after the H.I.V.E. Five and Dr. Light).
- Cinderblock was an original character created for the first TV series. He has since been introduced in the mainstream comics.
- Cinderblock was voiced by Dee Bradley Baker in the original series and he still is, but he's uncredited.
- Cinderblock was the first villain ever to appear in the first TV series.
- In the first TV series, Cinderblock was often seen working for Slade with Plasmus and Overload. It is unknown if he does in Teen Titans Go! as well.
- He is the eleventh villain from the original series to return.
- Cinderblock bears a strong resemblance to the Sandwich Guardians.