In "Staff Meeting", he appeared when Robin was fighting him, but Robin was very depressed over the loss of his staff, so he wasn't very effective in hurting Cinderblock. Annoyed, Cinderblock eventually punched Robin, sending him flying.
In "Artful Dodgers", he goes in a dodgeball team called the BlockHeads, but is defeated by Robin later.
In "Starfire The Terrible", Cinderblock is in a giant area, destroying trains. Robin then defeats him with his motorcycle.
In "Man Person", Cinderblock is facing a battle against the Titans, and Beast Boy insists on fighting, but gets hit by his punch. Cinderblock's hand is later seen on Beast Boy's face after the collision.
In "Vegetables", Cinderblock is used as a test dummy to show the Titans what they could do if they ate vegetables.
Cinderblock is a giant rock monster composed of grayish-purple colored stone bricks. He has massive rock arms and legs, and an immense rock chest. He has a giant brick head with red eyes and a mouth. The stature of Cinderblock is similar to that of a robot's.
Powers and Abilities
- Super Strength: Cinderblock is known for his very powerful physical strength, as shown in "Man Person".
- Super Durability: Due to his rock-hard exterior, he is extremely durable and immune to most physical damage.
- I'm the Sauce (cameo)
- Animals, It's Just a Word!
- The Titans Show (cameo)
- The Cape (cameo, flashback from previous series)
- Cinderblock is the third most recurring villain in the series (after the H.I.V.E. Five and Dr. Light).
- Cinderblock was an original character created for the first TV series. He has since been introduced in the mainstream comics.
- Cinderblock was voiced by Dee Bradley Baker in the original series and he still is, but he's uncredited.
- Cinderblock was the first villain ever to appear in the first TV series.
- In the first TV series, Cinderblock was often working for Slade alongside with Plasmus and Overload. It is unknown if he does in Teen Titans Go! as well.
- He is the eleventh villain from the original series to return.
- Cinderblock bares a strong resemblance to the Sandwich Guardians.