"Chapter Two: The Story in Your Eyes" is the twenty-eighth episode of the fourth season of Teen Titans Go!, and the one-hundred-eighty-fifth overall episode of the series.
Without Cyborg, Beast Boy feels lost and sets out to find himself, but ends up meeting a music legend.
- This is the second episode of a special that contains a series of four episodes dedicated to Cyborg's favorite song, The Night Begins to Shine.
- The overall title of this special series of episodes is called The Day the Night Stopped Beginning to Shine and Became Dark Even Though it Was the Day.
- This episode premieres exactly a year after "Pure Protein" of Island Adventures.
- According to cast interviews, the real William J. Reagan (Billy) is an actual mechanic.
- When the other Titans were trying to cheer Beast Boy up, Raven insists of having a Meatball Party, which is a very obvious callback to the episode, "Meatball Party".
- Starfire also attempted to cheer up Beast Boy by attempting to sing the song from Pie Bros.
There are two very easy to miss DC Comics references in this episode:
- When the magazine flips open to reveal the BER logo, the E is actually an article on the Demon Etrigan. And the B is from an article for Bane's Back Breaking Workouts while the R is for Red Hood. The Etrigan article also mentions the "case of Batman v Superman".
- When Silkie coughs of the vomit in the shape of the BER logo, he also coughs up a Red Lantern Ring as well. There is also a key for Arkham Asylum and Two Face's quarter.
- When Beast Boy says, "Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool", it's a reference to the line in the theme song for The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air.
- The pigeon knocking over important items from Billy's past.
|The image gallery for Chapter Two: The Story in Your Eyes may be viewed here.|