After trying to get Fall Out Boy to help them save Cyborg, the Teen Titans approach CeeLo Green. The Titans explain their current situation to him but to no surprise, CeeLo doesn't agree. After CeeLo got annoyed with them, he calls his security guards to kick them out of his room. Later, he does enter the magical dimension to help the Teen Titans, B.E.R. and Fall Out Boy to defeat the dragon.
- Chapter One: I Saw You Dance (debut)
- Chapter Three: Playing Hard to Get
- Chapter Four: The Night Begins to Shine
- CeeLo Green is the second major celebrity guest in the series that has had an episode focused on him, with the first being LeBron James in "The Cruel Giggling Ghoul".
- Michael Jackson does not count since he never spoke or had an episode centered around him.
- CeeLo Green has appeared in the same episodes with Fall Out Boy and B.E.R..