In "Two Bumble Bees and a Wasp," at the hospital, there is a balloon that reads, "You'll bee OK," with a picture of her face on it.
Her head is also seen in a photo along with Starfire, Raven and Jinx. She also makes a cameo appearance in "Yearbook Madness," dining at the Yum Yum Kitty Diner with her fellow teammates. Robin forces her team to sign his yearbook.
In "Garage Sale," the balloon with her face on it appears again.
Bumblebee is a super heroine, whose attire consists of a sleeveless yellow & black turtleneck outfit (revealing her midriff), black pants, and built-in black boots. She also wears a yellow belt, arm band and hoop earrings. She has blue wings for her to be able to fly. Bumblebee also has her black hair pulled back into two tight buns.
- Shrimps and Prime Rib (cameo)
Appearances in other Media
- Sleep Over (debut)
Powers and Abilities
- Shrinking: Bumblebee can shrink to the size of an actual bee.
- Winged Flight: She can fly using the bee wings on her back.
- Mind-Control Resistance: She is able to resist Brother Blood's mind control.
- Electric Stingers: She has a pair of B-shaped "stingers," that created powerful blasts of bright yellow electrical energy that she can shoot at her enemies and can sting like actual bee stings.
- In the original DC Comics, Bumblebee wore either a mask or goggles.
- She is the only member of the Titans East who hasn't had a major role in an episode, and is also the only one to not have any speaking lines yet.
- She did, however, have a major role. She spoke in the comic "Sleep Over." This makes Bumblebee the first member of the Titans East to have a major role in a comic.
- In the original series, she was voiced by T'Keyah Keymah.
- It is unknown whether she will have a speaking role in Teen Titans Go!.
- In the original series, Cyborg made Bumblebee the leader of Titans East when he left the team to return to his original team.
- She enjoys all girl slumber parties, and she also teased Raven about her crush on Beast Boy through a game of Truth or Dare, as seen in the TTG comic issue #12, titled "Sleep Over."
- She probably tied her black hair to 2 buns because her buns resemble to a bee's antenne.