- Leave it to me! I'll kill em'...with kindness!
- --Bubbles to Starfire
Bubbles is a member of The Powerpuff Girls and a super-heroine in Teen Titans Go!, who made her debut in the crossover episode with the improved reboot series of The Powerpuff Girls in "TTG v PPG." She is voiced by Kristen Li..
Bubbles was accidentally created by Professor Utonium, a scientist striving to create "the perfect little girl." He combined sugar, spice, and everything nice. However, during the experiment, he accidentally added "Chemical X". As a result Bubbles and her sisters, Blossom and Buttercup, were created and granted with superpowers.
Bubbles has short blonde hair into two pigtails that are tied together with two blue hair ties. She has huge bright blue eyes and wears a bright blue dress with a black stripe in the center along with white tights with shiny black shoes.
She has no ears, fingers or even a nose.
Power and Abilities
- Bright Blue Energy Projection
- Animal Whispering
- Sound Manipulation
- Sonic Screams
- Sonic Blasts
- Hypnotic Voice
- Vocal Mimicry
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Speed
- Heat Vision
- TTG v PPG (debut)
- Shrimps and Prime Rib (cameo)
- As a lover of animals and all things sweet, Bubbles is similar to Starfire.
- Bubbles was voiced by Jennifer Fried in The Whoopa** Girls short, while in What A Cartoon!, she was voiced by Kath Soucie and in the original 1998 Powerpuff Girls series, she was voiced by Tara Strong, but in the 2016 reboot, she was voiced by Kristen Li.
- TTG v PPG marks the only time two voice actresses for Bubbles have ever did voice work in the same show.
- Bubbles' has two short pigtails with hair ties in her original 1998 counterpart, but she has two blue beaded pigtail holders in her 2016 counterpart.