|Friends|| H.I.V.E. Five (students)
Pain Bot (former henchman)
|Voiced By||John DiMaggio|
Brother Blood is the headmaster of H.I.V.E. Academy, a major enemy of the Teen Titans, and Cyborg's archenemy.
Brother Blood is the villainous headmaster of the H.I.V.E. academy.
Brother Blood proves to be extremely formidable. Not only does he have mind control powers, superior reflexes, and control of Pain Bot, his cunning intelligence enables him to easily outsmart the young Titans.
In Waffles, Blood tried to take over the Titans Tower's weapons arsenal for unknown reasons. Blood captured Robin, Raven, and Starfire, threatening them with his Pain Bot. He also captures Beast Boy and Cyborg, but tortures them to near-death. The Titans are able to annoy Brother Blood by driving him insane with the waffle song. Blood fled the scene, leaving Cyborg and Beast Boy in a broken mess, and the other Titans still trapped in a cage.
In Little Buddies, Brother Blood returns with his Pain Bot for revenge. During the battle, Robin is able to throw an explosive bird-a-rang at him, presumably killing him in the explosion. It is unknown whether or not he survived this encouter with the Titans.
Brother Blood is a balding old man with an upright posture and white hair pointing out from the sides of his head. He has dark shadows under his eyes and wears a black battle suit with red boots, red gauntlets, gold waist ties, and a red breast plate with a gold Brother Evil insignia.
Powers and Abilities
- Mind Control: He uses hypnosis on Robin, Starfire, and Raven in the episode Waffles, though it proved ineffective on them.
- Telekinesis: Blood has powerful telekinetic abilities, strong enough to stop Cyborg's cannon blast and fire it back at him.
- Martial Arts: He is highly trained in fighting
- Inventing: He is extremely skilled in inventing as he invented a Lazer cage that effectively contained every Titan, even Raven's portal abilities. He also built in the deadly Pain Bot.
- "Greetings titans."
- "Glad you can join our little party."
- "Ready to talk."
- "Oh come on! You now?"
- "Its not funny!"
- "Thanks to our many encounters I've prepared for every possible contingence."
- "Like I said, every possible contingence."
- "What I want is simple, control over the Titan's Tower arsenal."
- "While I know I can be very persuasive, I thought this might be more fun."
- "But I was really looking forward to using this, I spent a lot of time making it."
- "I assure you they will sing like birds."
- "Can't you see this is the stupidest game ever ?!"
- "Okay stop saying that, it's getting very irritating and it's not funny at all!"
- "I have prepared for every possible contingency!"
- "I can be very persuasive."
- "Stop saying waffles!"
- I See You (cameo)
- Brother Blood is the third most recurring villain in the series, the first being the H.I.V.E. Five (technically a group of villains), and the second being Dr. Light.
- Brother Blood's appearance in Teen Titans Go! was revealed months before "Legs" premiered. Tara Strong and Scott Menville tweeted about his upcoming appearance via Twitter. It is very likely that Brother Blood will make another appearance in the future, as their tweet did not match the episode he appeared in.
- Brother Blood is the second of the Titans' archenemies to return from the original series. The first to return was Trigon, Raven's archenemy/father.
- In the original series, he is Cyborg's archenemy, having transformed himself into half cyborg to be a "superior being."
- In the original DC comics, Brother Blood was part of the Church of Blood, where he worshipped Trigon.
- Brother Blood may have died in the episode Little Buddies, during a fight with the Titans.
- He reappears in the episode I See You. However, he appears in a flashback, thus leaving his fate still undetermined.
The Gallery for Brother Blood can be viewed here.