Blossom is the leader of the The Powerpuff Girls and a super-heroine in Teen Titans Go!. She makes her debut in the crossover episode with The Powerpuff Girls rebooted series in "TTG v PPG." She was originally voiced by Catherine Cavadini in the 1998 series, and by Amanda Leighton in the 2016 series.
Blossom was created by Professor Utonium, a scientist striving "to create the perfect little girl". He combined sugar, spice, and everything nice. However, during the experiment, he accidentally added a mysterious substance called "Chemical X". As a result, Blossom and her triplet sisters, Bubbles and Buttercup, were created and granted a wide variety of powers and abilities, that they utilize to safeguard all of Townsville form any adversary.
She has long bright orange hair tied up into a ponytail pinned with a heart-shaped hair clip and wears a huge red bow on top of her head. She has huge bright pink eyes. She also wears a bright pink dress with a black stripe in the center along with white tights and black Mary Jane shoes.
Powers and Abilities
- Pink Energy Projection
- Ice Breath
- Immunity to heat and cold
- Microscopic Vision
- Genius-Level Intelligence
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Speed
- Heat Vision
- TTG vs. PPG (debut)
- Shrimps and Prime Rib (cameo)
- As leader of her team, Blossom shares similarities with the obnoxious Robin.
- Blossom was voiced by Jennifer Fried in The Whoopass Girls short, while in What A Cartoon! and in the original 1998 Powerpuff Girls series, she was replaced by Catherine Cavadini, but in the 2016 reboot she was replaced by Amanda Leighton.
- Blossom's 1998 counterpart was her bow is pointy and squared, while her 2016 version her bow was slightly pointy and round.