- --Batgirl in "Staring at the Future"
Barbara Gordon, better known as the hero Batgirl, is an apprentice of the vigilante Batman and minor character in Teen Titans Go!. Her role in "Starliar" (debut episode) is not too important, and she continues to make cameos in episodes.
Batgirl, the daughter of Police Commissioner James Gordon, began her career as a solo fighter who occasionally joined Batman and Robin in fighting crime in Gotham. When Robin left Batman to become his own hero, Batgirl became Batman's main sidekick.
In "Staring at the Future," Beast Boy and Cyborg traveled to an alternate future after a 30 year staring contest. There, they found Batgirl married to Robin (who now goes by the name Nightwing), living together in Titans Tower with their three kids.
When Beast Boy and Cyborg tried to change the future using a time machine, Nightwing summoned Starfire and Raven to stop them. In the commotion, Batgirl appeared and shushed her husband for making so much noise... he was disturbing the children. In this moment of distraction, Beast Boy and Cyborg end up going back in time and change the future so Batgirl and Nightwing never got together.
The Titans vandalize a statue of a mermaid to make is resemble Batgirl in "Slumber Party".
Displayed as a slender and beautiful teenager, Batgirl has so far only been seen in her costume. It's ultra-tight and colored almost entirely black. All of the accessories, including boots, gloves, and utility belt are yellow. The bat symbol, borrowed from her mentor, is also colored yellow. The gauntlets she wears bare League of Shadows spikes on them, also adopted from Batman. A short, jagged purple cape hangs from her back (which really should be categorized as a napkin 'cause it's so small), and her red hair is drawn up in a ponytail. Her face is half-concealed by the Bat-mask, but what can be seen is her sky-blue eyes and pink lips.
In "Staring at the Future," Batgirl's appearance slightly changes. Her mask and suit are still colored black, but her hair is let down far below her back, her boots have high-heels, and her cape is now blue and longer.
- Hey You, Don't Forget about Me in Your Memory (real name written on bulletin board)
- Black Friday (cameo)
- Rad Dudes with Bad Tudes (cameo on stickers)
- Snuggle Time (cameo)
- BBRAE (cameo on a back of a magazine)
Teen Titans Trivia
- In "La Larva de Amor," a picture design of Batgirl is seen on the side of the Batboat.
- Tara Strong, the voice of Batgirl, previously voiced Batgirl for a majority of DC Animated Universe sequences (following the death of her original voice actress, Mary Kay Bergman), which included The New Batman Adventures, Batman Beyond, and Gotham Girls. She continues to voice Batgirl/Barbara Gordon in the Cartoon Network series Beware the Batman.
- In some incarnations, Robin and Batgirl have romantic affections for one another. In this series, she has an alternate future of being married to Nightwing, and mothering three children.
- She is one of the only characters to be redesigned throughout the series. However, the change isn't too drastic.