|Relatives||Commissioner Gordon (Father)|
|Friends|| Batman (mentor)|
|Occupation|| Super Hero
Mother (Alternate Timeline)
|Residence||Titans Tower (Alternate Timeline)|
|Voiced By||Tara Strong|
- Hi guys
- --Batgirl in Staring at the Future
Batgirl, the daughter of Police Commissioner Gordon, began her career as a solo fighter who occasionally joined the Dynamic Duo (Batman and Robin) on some of their capers. When Robin left Batman to become his own hero, Batgirl became Batman's main sidekick.
In an alternate future, which Cyborg and Beast Boy ultimately destroyed, the Teen Titans underwent some major changes over the course of 30 years. Robin gave up on his crush on Starfire, and married Batgirl, whom he had romantic interest with in the past. When Raven and Starfire moved out, Robin and Batgirl made the Tower their home, where they raise their son.
When Cyborg and Beast Boy return after a 30-year staring contest, Robin, who at this time had changed his name to Nightwing, welcomes them back into the Tower, allowing them to continue living there. When Cyborg and Beast Boy decide to change the future, they build a time machine to make sure the other Titans never become the responsible people they are.Nightwing is upset, telling them that he loves his life, and calls the other retired Titans to help him stop the duo before any damage can be done. A battle ensues, and Batgirl angrily shushes her husband to keep the noise down because their son is trying to sleep. While she is shushing them, Cyborg and Beast Boy succeed in traveling back to the present, and preventing Robin and Batgirl's marriage.
AppearanceBatgirl is a tall teenager with red hair. She was seen wearing a purple mask with bat ears, just like Batman's. Her suit is colored purple and has a cape, a yellow belt, and yellow gloves and boots, it also has a yellow Batman emblem.
- Starliar (cameo, debut)
- Staring at the Future
- Sidekick (costume worn by Starfire)
- Slumber Party (statue)
- In La Larva de Amor, A picture design of Batgirl is seen on the side of the Batboat.
- Tara Strong, the voice of Batgirl, previously voiced Batgirl for a majority of the DC Animated Universe (following the death of her original voice actress, Mary Kay Bergman), which included The New Batman Adventures, Batman Beyond, and Gotham Girls. She continues to voice Batgirl/Barbara Gordon in the Cartoon Network series Beware the Batman.
- In some incarnations, Robin and Batgirl have romantic affections for one another.