|Relatives||Commissioner Gordon (Father)|
|Friends|| Batman (mentor)|
|Occupation|| Super Hero
Mother (Alternate Timeline)
|Residence||Titans Tower (Alternate Timeline)|
|Voiced By||Tara Strong|
- Hi guys!
- --Batgirl in Staring at the Future
Batgirl, the daughter of Police Commissioner Gordon, began her career as a solo fighter who occasionally joined the Dynamic Duo (Batman and Robin) on some of their capers. When Robin left Batman to become his own hero, Batgirl became Batman's main sidekick.
In Staring at the Future, Beast Boy and Cyborg travel to an alternate future after a 30 year staring contest. There they find Batgirl now married to Robin (who goes by the name Nightwing), living together in Titans Tower and now have three kids.
When Beast Boy and Cyborg try to change the future using a time machine, Nightwing summons Starfire and Raven to stop them. In the commotion Batgirl appears and shushes her husband for making so much noise, as to not disturb their children. In this moment of distraction, Beast Boy and Cyborg end up going back in time and change the future so Batgirl and Nightwing never got together.
In Yearbook Madness, Batgirl makes a cameo appearance in Robin's imaginary yearbook.
Batgirl is a tall teenager with red hair. She was seen wearing a purple mask with bat ears, just like Batman's. Her suit is colored purple and has a cape, a yellow belt, and yellow gloves and boots, it also has a yellow Batman emblem on her shirt.
In Staring at the Future, Batgirl's appearance has changed slightly. Her mask and Suit is colored Black instead of purple, her hair is a different shape, her boots have high-heals, and her cape is shorter.
- In La Larva de Amor, A picture design of Batgirl is seen on the side of the Batboat.
- Tara Strong, the voice of Batgirl, previously voiced Batgirl for a majority of the DC Animated Universe (following the death of her original voice actress, Mary Kay Bergman), which included The New Batman Adventures, Batman Beyond, and Gotham Girls. She continues to voice Batgirl/Barbara Gordon in the Cartoon Network series Beware the Batman.
- In some incarnations, Robin and Batgirl have romantic affections for one another. In this series, she has an alternate future of being married to Nightwing, and mothering three children
- She is one of the only characters to have a redesign throughout the series.