- Hi guys!
- --Batgirl in Staring at the Future
Batgirl, who is the daughter of Police Commissioner Gordon, began her career as a solo fighter who occasionally joined the Dynamic Duo (Batman and Robin) on some of their capers. When Robin left Batman to become his own hero, Batgirl became Batman's main sidekick.
In "Staring at the Future," Beast Boy and Cyborg travel to an alternate future after a 30 year staring contest. There, they find Batgirl married to Robin (who goes by the name Nightwing), living together in Titans Tower with their three kids.
When Beast Boy and Cyborg try to change the future using a time machine, Nightwing summons Starfire and Raven to stop them. In the commotion, Batgirl appears and shushes her husband for making so much noise, as to not disturb their children. In this moment of distraction, Beast Boy and Cyborg end up going back in time and change the future so Batgirl and Nightwing never got together.
In "Slumber Party," the Titans wreck a statue of a mermaid into one of Batgirl.
Batgirl is a tall teenager with red hair. She is seen wearing a purple mask with bat ears, similar to Batman's. Her suit is colored purple with a yellow Batman emblem on it, along with a yellow cape and belt, yellow gloves, and boots.
In "Staring at the Future," Batgirl's appearance slightly changes. Her mask and suit are colored black, her hair is shaped differently, her boots have high-heels, and her cape is shorter.
- Hey You, Don't Forget about Me in Your Memory (real name written on bulletin board)
- Black Friday (cameo)
- Rad Dudes with Bad Tudes (cameo on stickers)
- In "La Larva de Amor," a picture design of Batgirl is seen on the side of the Batboat.
- Tara Strong, the voice of Batgirl, previously voiced Batgirl for a majority of DC Animated Universe sequences (following the death of her original voice actress, Mary Kay Bergman), which included The New Batman Adventures, Batman Beyond, and Gotham Girls. She continues to voice Batgirl/Barbara Gordon in the Cartoon Network series Beware the Batman.
- In some incarnations, Robin and Batgirl have romantic affections for one another. In this series, she has an alternate future of being married to Nightwing, and mothering three children.
- She is one of the only characters to be redesigned throughout the series.